Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewage system-bio tank alarm

Options
  • 30-10-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Anybody know why would one of these tanks be constantly alarmin? There is one nearby my house and its alarming morning noon and night with about nine months now and its starting to get anoying at this stage. I can hear it when im in bed. I had to move into another bedroom in the back of the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaleRider

Talk to your neighbor, tell them about your sleep disturbance. It,s not necessary for an audible alarm. A light flashing alerting the householder to a problem could be arranged.

Deal with this soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,494 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Anybody know why would one of these tanks be constantly alarmin? There is one nearby my house and its alarming morning noon and night with about nine months now and its starting to get anoying at this stage. I can hear it when im in bed. I had to move into another bedroom in the back of the house.

Some, like mine has a little air compressor in the tank, if this stops working the system alarms.. Alarm can be switched off on ours.

Advertisement