Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Text.

Options
  • 29-10-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to enlarge it?It looks tiny on my phone.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

What text specifically? Regular posts? There's nothing quick we can do about hi-res displays on a 4 - 6" screen that'll make it bigger without adversely affecting everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Dav wrote: »
    What text specifically? Regular posts? There's nothing quick we can do about hi-res displays on a 4 - 6" screen that'll make it bigger without adversely affecting everyone.

Everything.Had it at a reasonable size till I did a settings reset on the phone.
    Think I enlarged it when I got the phone but of course I don't remember how.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Got it sorted.Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can fix it on the phone, there is usually an accessibility setting where you can choose to make test larger.

Advertisement