Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple hair dye

Options
  • 18-12-2012 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Please people help me :L
    I bleached up the front of my hair in the hairdressers and i used Crazy colour on top. the colour i used was hot purple, IT basically faded after a wash,
    Does anyone know another alternative purple hair dye :)

Any advice appreciated :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Crazy Color is probably the best of a bad lot, Ireland isn't great for unusual coloured hair dyes!

The thing with purple dye is that it's a 'cold' colour, so it will ALWAYS fade pretty rapidly, as will other cold colours like blue.

If you're going to keep it purple regularly, I'd suggest Stargazer dyes. I'm not a huge fan of them personally, but they apparently condition your hair as opposed to drying it out, which most dyes will do when used regularly.

Edit to add: If you can order online, look up Special Effects dyes. They're better (IMO) than Crazy Color.

Advertisement