Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Victoria Station Aparments

• 09-08-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone of you lived here or been in the apartments? I was looking on the website and it doesn't seem that bad. Have a few questions though, I've only ever lived in houses.

Hows the Internet?

Do the apartments come with a TV?

Would you live there again?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

I've never lived there myself but they've awful trouble with damp i've heard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,271 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

A friend lived there and said never ever go there, not sure what his exact reasons were but thats all i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Same As wrote: »
    I've never lived there myself but they've awful trouble with damp i've heard?

Yeah I've heard that too. A friend of someone who lived there told me that people had to throw out clothes and stuff because they got mouldy.
    Also, it's a bit more expensive than other student accomdoation (although they may have dropped their rates since last year.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Avoid like the plague, which you'll probably get if you live there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 john363

Thanks, Will not be staying there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement