Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeans for tall thin guy

• 17-12-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

My boyfriend is about 6 foot 4 with a ~32 inch waist. When he tries on Levi's or Wrangler jeans that fit him perfectly around the waist, there's not enough material around the legs.. It's not that they're too tight, but I wish they were more baggy on the legs. But then if he tries on a waist 34 leg 36, say, they look good on the legs, but there's too much material around the waist.

What brands look good on tall thin men like him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Do they have to be jeans? You will probably find more variety of sizes in a menswear store than you will in most of the trendy fashion outlets (where the quality of clothes is generally shite, like river island etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

thier wrote: »
    My boyfriend is about 6 foot 4 with a ~32 inch waist. When he tries on Levi's or Wrangler jeans that fit him perfectly around the waist, there's not enough material around the legs.. It's not that they're too tight, but I wish they were more baggy on the legs. But then if he tries on a waist 34 leg 36, say, they look good on the legs, but there's too much material around the waist.

What brands look good on tall thin men like him?
    Many raw denims have long inseams like APC

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Dutchie

I'm 6'2" with a 32" waist. Jack and Jones jeans seem to always fit me perfectly however i do buy 34" waist as i like a 'looser' fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Dutchie wrote: »
    I'm 6'2" with a 32" waist. Jack and Jones jeans seem to always fit me perfectly however i do buy 34" waist as i like a 'looser' fit.

I've the same height and waist as above and second Jack'n'Jones for getting the right fit. Straight without being too baggy. If your bf has thin legs, be careful that they are not too baggy as you don't want the jeans flapping off him. Also, if there is a TK Maxx near you, it's no harm having a look in there as I find they have a great choice of jeans with extra leg lengths and you can get designer brand jeans for as little as 29.99 sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Jeans will stretch out with wear. A few squats and lunges will help speed it up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement