Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you accessorise this Dress?

Options
  • 17-12-2012 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Accessorise the way it's done in the picture accompanying the product description, maybe??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Pippy1976 wrote: »
    Accessorise the way it's done in the picture accompanying the product description, maybe??!

I don't see any accessories in a picture on that page, bar black shoes. :confused:

OP, silver or purple shoes/bag? And dangly earrings maybe - wouldn't go for a necklace with the high neckline.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Elfay

If you're into styling it, I would go full on 1950's Grace Kelly. Short wrist gloves, a small velvet belt with jeweled buckle, a pill box hat, nude/sheer stockings, a crinoline slip, and a peep toe shoe. Pearl necklace (small, around the neck) and pearl post earrings. Something like; http://www.luckyformaldresses.com/images/22531larger.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

I don't see any accessories in a picture on that page, bar black shoes. :confused:

Exactly - the dress is quite embellished so best to keep things simple, i.e. black shoes. The collar is quite high so no need for necklace. All you'd need then is a bag, e.g. black.

That was my point....

• Advertisement
Advertisement