Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chunky gold necklace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Personally I think that looks a bit cheap. Maybe it's just the photo but it looks flimsy and if you have long hair I imagine it will get caught up in the links of the necklace.

If you really want to wear gold/silver jewellery, you could still make a statement by wearing a few finer pieces together:

88babdb2d8fb7616_pixie.jpg

A colour could be nice and would help 'lift' the outfit. What colour are your shoes/bag etc?

I love turquoise and I think this is a pretty example of it with a black dress:

turquoise-necklace-with-black-dress.jpg

I think pearls look great with a black dress too, but you have to be careful they aren't too 'bridal', if that makes sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luppy

Thanks valentina!! Yeah kind of thought it was cheap looking alright. Think I might go with turquoise! Thanks for your input....may go on the hunt now!!

Advertisement