Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fees question??

• 07-08-2009 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hey guys.i was in college last year but dropped out after christmas.i want to do a different coures now.i know i'll be eligible for full fees(5000euro) if i return.however if i do a fetac course to get the course i want to do would i still be elligible for full fees??i'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this.cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Where did you go to college first time?

If you went to CIT and dropped out before christmas you only have to pay half fees asfaik. I dropped out of CIT after 5 weeks so ill be liable for some fees too, but not the full haul. I think.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Nelly2

If you officailly withdrew before 31Jan, then you only pay half tuition and full registration. You can claim tax relief on these fees which would help reduce your costs further and you could probably apply for Student Assistance Fund too.
    AfaIk, doing a FETAC course would not change this, unless there were exceptional circumstances for your withdrawl.
    However, you may be eligible for free fees again after 5years out of Uni. But sure you don't want to wait 5 years and anyway everyone might be paying full fees by then!

Advertisement