Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jaggeh gets it up the a$$ in neveron again

Options
  • 14-12-2002 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i got attacked by CGB [WOB-SOF] he came in with an assault lance of mechs versus my meagre mixed elite lance :(

first few rounds saw some dazzling actions tho

my skill 1 patton scored 2 AC hits to the head of a blacknight killing the pilot. crew dead

My skill 2 saracen (reputation 11.34) blew off both the arms of a battlemaster, crew dead

My skill 3 Ontos got Criticaled before it got to do anything, crew dead

My skill 2 Maxim did a lot of superficial damage to a guillotine, crew survived

My lance of skill 1 savvannah Masters collectively took down a marauder, 2 pilots out of 4 died

My Griffin got itself shafted by combined attacks from the maruader and battlemaster. pilot dead

My cicada took 3 ppc hits in rapid succession, pilot survided.

My 1st Commando (com-3a) finished off the battle master. Pilot survived

My second commando started the battle surrounded by a lance of heavies and died in short order. pilot survived

in all cases all units were destroyed or forced to retreat. :(

in all i think for what i was up against and what i was fighting with, my forces aquitted themselves well.

but i have a gaping hole in my empire now, im restricted from being attacked. and my entire military now consists of 2 commandos, a wasp, 3 savvannah masters, 2 stilletos, and 45 units of infantry.
    Kills for me
    Battle Master 1G value 90 million
    Marauder 3L value 90 million
    Black Knight Value 80 million
    Total = 260 million (plus training etc)

Kills for him
    Patton Value 18 Million
    Saracen Value 5 Million
    Ontos Value 24 Million
    Maxim Value 9 Million
    Griffin Value 40 Million
    Cicada Value 33 Million
    2 commandos value 32 Million
    2 SVM-1's Value 10 Million
    Total = 171 Million
    :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I took a wrong turn at "admin". Where do i go now?

Jaggeh...Jaggeh Jaaaggggeeehhhhh!

Whats BattleTech?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Christ think I had a battletech game on my Amiga, got it of a mate from my old secondary school days along with a load off other disks he nicked on his older bro:). *finds disk image and boots winUAE

There we go!

bt.jpg

thats Battletech 3025: Crescent hawks inception

good game :)
    i enjoyed it emmensly :)

there was a sequal Battletech: Crescent Hawks Revenge
    it was more like mech commander and mechwarrior mercenaries, but with crappier graphics

Well as you obviously know your stuff you wouldn't be able to tell me...What was the name of the first 3D mechwarrior with good graphics on the PC? It came on one CD and ran nicely on a P166 64MB of Ram. I got a lend of it years ago and wouldn't mind giving it a bash again if only I could remeber the name...

• Advertisement

that would be the mechwarrior 2 series

Mechwarrior 2
    Mechwarrior 2: Ghost Bears Legacy
    Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries

mechwarrior 1 was very basic, polygonal affair.

mech commander 1&2 are also worht a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

mechwarrior is class
    i have 2 get back playing it!

Thats the one thanks:) I'll have to track down a copy somewhere now...could be a problem.

Advertisement