Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perth mountain bikers

Options
  • 04-01-2015 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Been a regular of the Kalamunda track for a few years now with a mate, also Irish. Just wondering anyone else from boards frequent kalamunda?
    Have seen a few Irish on the trail. Would be good to know if anyone else hit these trails too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Slideways

skipz wrote: »
    Been a regular of the Kalamunda track for a few years now with a mate, also Irish. Just wondering anyone else from boards frequent kalamunda?
    Have seen a few Irish on the trail. Would be good to know if anyone else hit these trails too.

I've done it once, it nearly was the end of me!

On a similar note, if there's any road cyclists or medium distance runners in around the bassendean area throw your hand up if you'd fancy a training buddy...

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Slideways wrote: »
    I've done it once, it nearly was the end of me!

On a similar note, if there's any road cyclists or medium distance runners in around the bassendean area throw your hand up if you'd fancy a training buddy...

Ha ha, can be a bit much in mid summer!

I do a small bit of road during to week, along the coast though.

Advertisement