Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available in Limerick

Options
  • 16-03-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I've been playing guitar for 5 years now. Play mainly rhythm. I'm into a lot of different styles of music but do tend to play a lot of metal.Some of my main influences are Metallica, Megadeth, Sylosis, Killswitch Engage, Pantera, The Smiths, The Beatles, Pendulum, Arctic Monkeys, Billy Talent etc. etc..

I have limited previous band experience. Played a couple of gigs here and there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭K.Hammett

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ShaunFitzy

Hey man me and my friend are looking to start one our main influences are machine head, lamb of god, trivium, also sylosis. I was lead vocalist and lead guitarist in my last band and my friends a bass player. What age are you?. Would you do any lead if you had 2?. I have 2 rough tracks of 2 of my guitar tracks on my soundcloud i can send you the link if you want?. I have around 14 others all with lyrics aswel. Just looking for a good drummer aswel but tried two but they wern't good enough on double bass

ShaunFitzy wrote: »
    Hey man me and my friend are looking to start one our main influences are machine head, lamb of god, trivium, also sylosis. I was lead vocalist and lead guitarist in my last band and my friends a bass player. What age are you?. Would you do any lead if you had 2?. I have 2 rough tracks of 2 of my guitar tracks on my soundcloud i can send you the link if you want?. I have around 14 others all with lyrics aswel. Just looking for a good drummer aswel but tried two but they wern't good enough on double bass

PM sent

bump

Bump!

• Advertisement
Advertisement