Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Lead Acoustic Guitarist & Lead Vocalist.

Options
  • 12-03-2013 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

We are a three piece cover band at the moment. Three males (approx 17 years old each) We are completely casual for now ( playing for fun rather than money ) We have a bassist, a cajon player and a rhythm guitarist who is currently having to sing for us for now. We are inexperienced and would like to expand to complete the set. We practise every Saturday for two and a half hours in a youth club in the dublin city centre - link here http://www.bradog.com/

What we are doing every week now is recording our covers and posting them to Soundcloud to record our progress. Link -https://soundcloud.com/mrshivers

We would like to have a lead acoustic guitarist whose job would be to play the main riffs or the melody to a song, and no other task.Male/Female is acceptable, Around our age would be preferable(17 Years old). If not a whole lot younger/older then don't be afraid to ask.

We also would like to have a lead vocalist who can sing both ends of the spectrum high & low pitch.Male/Female is acceptable, again around the same age bracket would suit the best.

If you are unsure whether or not you would like to join our group, then feel free to ask to play for just a trial session so you can have a taste of how we work together. :cool:

Feel free to ask me questions on this or PM me if you'd prefer that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 strat man

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MrShivers

We found a guitarist for now, but we are still in search for a lead vocalist.

Strat Man backed out. Still looking for a lead guitarist and lead vocalist! Don't be hesitant to get in touch.

We are a three piece cover band at the moment. Three males (approx 17 years old each) We are completely casual for now ( playing for fun rather than money ) We have a bassist, a cajon player and a rhythm guitarist who is currently having to sing for us for now. We are inexperienced and would like to expand to complete the set. We practise every Saturday for two and a half hours in a youth club in the dublin city centre - link here http://www.bradog.com/

What we are doing every week now is recording our covers and posting them to Soundcloud to record our progress. Link -https://soundcloud.com/mrshivers

We would like to have a lead acoustic guitarist whose job would be to play the main riffs or the melody to a song, and no other task.Male/Female is acceptable, Around our age would be preferable(17 Years old). If not a whole lot younger/older then don't be afraid to ask.

We also would like to have a lead vocalist who can sing both ends of the spectrum high & low pitch.Male/Female is acceptable, again around the same age bracket would suit the best.

If you are unsure whether or not you would like to join our group, then feel free to ask to play for just a trial session so you can have a taste of how we work together.

Feel free to ask me questions on this or PM me if you'd prefer that.

BUMP

• Advertisement

BUMP

BUMP

Still looking for members

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭guitarwrist

Where are ye based? My nephew might be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭guitarwrist

Sorry, i just read. Dublin!

BUMP

Advertisement