Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a bassist and drummer aged 12-15 near Dublin City Center

Options
  • 31-03-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, my friend and I are looking for a bassist and drummer aged around 12 to 15. The members should be serious about playing music but should be trying to have fun on stage and make jokes and stuff. Our band should be serious at times, but also child-ish. Our set up be 1. Lead Guitarist and Vocals, 2. Rhythm Guitarist and Vocals, 3. Bassist (Vocals is optional), 4. Drummer. We are located near Dublin City Centre. Our band genre will be Punk-rock/Pop-punk/Alternative-Rock. Our influences are Nirvana, Blink-182, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Green Day, The All-American Rejects, Bowling For Soup, Red Hot Chili Peppers. If you're interested please E-mail me at AnIncompleteBand@Hotmail.com.
    Tagged:

Advertisement