Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Time Tonight

Options
  • 02-02-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch Prime Time tonight it was bloody terrible worst one I ever saw, shouting match on all sides Miriam with no control and shouting herself, if thats they way its going to be no one will have a clue how to vote.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Only caught the end but it was pretty dire, Miriam hasn't a clue how to control a debate, attempting to cut them off when they aren't answering the question but she doesn't have the same command of her guests as Vincent (and even he can't really do much to stop them going off topic).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

it's a shambles..do these people think we a thick? each opposition TD claiming they didn't vote for the bailout..lie'ng through their teeth on tv..shouting down every response/policy being made by their fellow politician..It's not just FF that have the country in the mess.

all those politicians who were in Leinster house over the past 20 years are responsible,both opposition and those in power. they all failed to see the problems that lay ahead..none of them acted to prevent the country going to ruin..when they should have. in particular those in opposition. FF are a disgrace..but the opposition are just as incompetent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

I saw it too and agree that it was a complete farce of a programme, I learned nothing from it only how to shout down people which is what Sinn Fein was doing, Miriam lost complete control and was shouting herself.

I left a comment on the programmes website on RTE and when you post they say it has to be vetted of course they did not print it despite only saying what I thought about the show last night.

Why do RTE people keep butting in when someone is trying to put a point across its like they feel they have a god given right to show how important they are, on BBC programmes people are allowed time talk and say what they are about but not on RTE. COMPLETE RUBBISH SHOW :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Guys, There is no "Eleventh Hour" on tonight but Prime Time have an extra show tonight from 10:45 to 11:45 called "Primetime: The Late Debate". RTE are obviously trying to keep the pressure on Vinny B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Its like a new primary school teacher trying to control a rowdy class of self important arrogant kids.
    The Egyptians have the right idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement