Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gen Nursing lecture Timetable out?

Options
  • 09-09-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Name: Michelle
    Course: Gen. Nursing (Adelaide)

The timetables were said to be out today, but when I logged onto my portal, my timetable was blank... I don't know what to do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Nobody can see their timetable, regardless of year or course.

If you really need the timetable search individual module timetables and compile it that way, or they will be fixed in the next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vintagefinder

Thank you so much bscm! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 blondieimear

hey applying for adelaide gen nursing this year can anyone tell me what are the interviews like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vintagefinder

hey applying for adelaide gen nursing this year can anyone tell me what are the interviews like?

Blondieimear the interviews are fine, they ask you questions about yourself, why you want to do nursing and look at your subjects and your interests. It's usually held in tallaght in the plaza hotel. Dress comfortably but professional, and relax, they are all easy going.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 blondieimear

Thanks vintagefinder great help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement