Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAP Question

Options
  • 17-07-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Dont know if this is the right place.

When using SAP and entering a Slaes Order using VA01.

What i'm looking to do is when you enter in the ship to or sold to address and the PO number, I would like a pop up box to appear giving instructions to the order entry staff on what documents are needed for the order.

Basically just a quick pop up text box with Instructions.

If anyone can help it would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

never used SAP but a quick search brought me to the answer which might be relevant to you...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1614213

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Dont know if this is the right place.

When using SAP and entering a Slaes Order using VA01.

What i'm looking to do is when you enter in the ship to or sold to address and the PO number, I would like a pop up box to appear giving instructions to the order entry staff on what documents are needed for the order.

Basically just a quick pop up text box with Instructions.

If anyone can help it would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Cheers for looking dude, i got it sorted.

XD02 - Enter Customer Code - Sales Area Data - Extras - Text - Bang In Your Text.

When you create an order in VA01 - the box pops up before you enter the items.

Happy Days.

Advertisement