Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

modifying the bora

• 27-12-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Right lads I am probably in the wrong section here so feel free to move me
    I have a few hundred euros to make the bora a little sporty looking nothing illegal and cheap budget is low cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,462 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Nice set of wheels without going stupidly big. There are far too many of those around that are destroyed with silly mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Right lads I am probably in the wrong section here so feel free to move me
    I have a few hundred euros to make the bora a little sporty looking nothing illegal and cheap budget is low cheers
    clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭the irish fella

mickdw wrote: »
    Nice set of wheels without going stupidly big. There are far too many of those around that are destroyed with silly mods.

Yes I have seen them all that's why I am gonna get carried away putting on mods that make it look worse wind deflectors and a vizier and maybe a set of wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭the irish fella

mickdw wrote: »

Yes I have seen them all that's why I am gonna get carried away putting on mods that make it look worse wind deflectors and a vizier and maybe a set of wheels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Having had a 90bhp tdi version a couple of years ago i carried out some of the following and regretted no carrying out some of them..

Passat W8 interior light... (not done myself)
    Basically its the same interior light however it has two red leds that you wire to the signal from the dash illumination, really brightens up the interior..

Metal Tabs for window regs.. (done)
    Change the weak plastic window tabs for metal ones.. A key part of the regs..

Audi TT and Leon Cupra R Bushes (done)
    After putting up circa 50,000 miles on poor road i eventually changed the rear wishbone bushes to TT bushes which had no voids and even though were a small bit harsher on the ride lasted miles longer... Same can be done for the back axle using Leon Cupra R bushes..

T Cut the headlamps (Done)
    Most Boras i have seen have horrid dull headlamps a bit of t cut can clean them right up and improve light.

Second Fog lamp bulb (Done)
    Not the standard on German cars of the age.

Bora Sport Interior Clocks (Not done)
    Nice Mod..

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Youzername

Suggestions for Alloys on a Bora? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Conor556

Youzername wrote: »
    Suggestions for Alloys on a Bora? :P

bostons or sciroccos look the best,, imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

RC's :cool:

19072008174zi7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭rs8

white rs6, 4 motion front and rear spliter, 50 50 rear lights, lower her, Oettinger grill, tint back section! a bora is a lovely looking car when done up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

rs8 wrote: »
    white rs6, 4 motion front and rear spliter, 50 50 rear lights, lower her, Oettinger grill, tint back section! a bora is a lovely looking car when done up

NWS_20130912_NEW_021_28906974_I1.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭rs8

no john u got it all wrong its a grannys car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,584 ✭✭✭✭vectra

tossy wrote: »
    I presume the are reps at that price.

I have a feeling they are bbs.
    I think they came off Sean Lawlor's Bora.

vectra wrote: »
    I have a feeling they are bbs.
    I think they came off Sean Lawlor's Bora.

I doubt the are Genuine sure even the 3 good ones would be worth 1000 euro - ish. I might be giving someone the heads up on a bargain here.

I doubt the are Genuine sure even the 3 good ones would be worth 1000 euro - ish. I might be giving someone the heads up on a bargain here.

This car?
    You might recognise it.

526346_447752325273358_721692341_n.jpg

I know Seanies car alright i just can't remember if the wheels were genuine or not.

I know Seanies car alright i just can't remember if the wheels were genuine or not.

Just got on to him there
    they are reps

Hefty price so.

Hefty price so.

Very :o

• Advertisement

vectra wrote: »
    Very :o