Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casualty Sunday Morning RTE 1

Options
  • 03-08-2014 9:53am

Does anyone know how RTE decide what episodes of casualty they show. I've been watching it for roughly a year now. I don't get to see it every week and some mornings it isn't even on.
    I was watching it this morning and realised that this is an episode I've seen already within the last 6 months is say. I have never watched it anywhere else.
    It's really annoying that there is no consistency with this show. On at different times, not on at all and repeating episodes after a short length of time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I really hate that holby and casualty get such scattered viewing times.
    Both are bloody good shows IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Lisha wrote: »
    I really hate that holby and casualty get such scattered viewing times.
    Both are bloody good shows IMHO

Two more non-homegrown shows (careful choice of wording there) that the folks at Montrose don't care much about, it seems... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Same with The Bill - although we can kind of let them off there, as it was awful in its final years. ;)

Advertisement