Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hard Rock singer looking to Join/Start an originals or cover band - Dublin

• 02-09-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40

I'm looking to join or start an Originals or Covers rock band. If starting a new band I'm looking for a drummer, a bassist and 1/2 guitarist(s). I write songs constantly and I have a large vocal range. I sing in a rock style but my vocals are pretty clean i.e I don't add much raspiness to my vocals like Axl Rose/Brian Johnson etc do

Bands I'm interested in include; The Answer, Guns N' Roses(And anything involving Slash), Alter Bridge, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Audioslave, Black Stone Cherry, The Union, Kopek and many more.....

Vocalists that have influenced include: Myles Kennedy, Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Buckley, Cormac Neeson......

If you want to know anything else just ask ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭saffron22

Any interest in this sort of thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Stacked_Actor

Thats not quite the kind of thing that I'm into. I'm looking for something slightly more bluesy

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

Do you have any samples of you singing online? soundclud/youtube etc?

Nothing of good quality I'm afraid...I am going to try sort out something soon in the way of demos

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭neoanto

bump

PM'd you

Advertisement