Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handy free online vehicle check

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I was going to delete this as advertising, but a quick check of my own reg revealed this:
    Laika Motorcaravan
    Laserhome 61 lhd

Astonishing ...especially in light of the fact the the tax documents always call it a "other, other" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭muint

Thanks Keith
    Looked up my own car & MH to discover how many previous owners! Great site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Not 100% though, my car is an ex taxi but the site says it is'nt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Seems bang on to me on the search for all my cars and MH. My own car is an ex hacney and it picked that up too.. Seems accurate enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭crowsnightmare

Good indication but not 100%. checked a van that was burned to a crisp a few years back & was written off but it does not show as written off!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ChelseaBlue

Be careful - there is no guarantee that the data is accurate and they don't say where it is sourced from or how up to date it is. I wouldn't buy a used car privately on using this I don't think

• Registered Users Posts: 9 generalp

trying to find out about two motorbikes ,have number plates but every where i look no joy! one is late 50,s and they other early 60,s any idea where i can find out some info!
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Try the Classic Car forum. Some of the boffins there will know.

Advertisement