Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charging for repairs?

Options
  • 07-06-2009 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of sending around a few flyers around the local area offering computer repairs, but I'm wondering what is a fair/competitive price to charge for repairs. Is there anyone out there doing a similar thing, and if so, what do you charge for "simple" repairs (wireless install/OS reinstalls etc)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Well hardwareversand.de charge E35 for os and driver install on their new builds, Considering you'd be copying their drivers formatting hard-drive and then installing everything again i'd say you could prob charge E40-E50.

however, i'd say you should just charge on how long it actually took you to do it(as there can always be complications), that is supposing you can say your price after you've fixed it....

Advertisement