Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy GTA V PS4?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

CEX have it for €65
    Gamestop have it for €75
    Argos hasit for €60 I have a reserve code for it as its the last one in Stephens Green, let me know if you want it

Thanks that's a bit too steep for me but thank you anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

That latest Argos deal has me sold, so where is the cheapest place to buy GTA these days?

Also, where would be the best place to sell the 4 games that come with that offer? I would be only interested in Drive Club, but I will probably sell it and buy The Crew instead.

Hopefully places like Gamestop/Xtra Vision don't rip people off when selling unopened new games....

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ch20

TacoMan wrote: »
    That latest Argos deal has me sold, so where is the cheapest place to buy GTA these days?

Also, where would be the best place to sell the 4 games that come with that offer? I would be only interested in Drive Club, but I will probably sell it and buy The Crew instead.

Hopefully places like Gamestop/Xtra Vision don't rip people off when selling unopened new games....

CEX would be the best place to trade in the 4 games.

Do they have any stores in Dublin? I googled them but only see a store in England.

EDIT: Yes they have a store in the shopping centre I'm buying the PS4 in. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yes they do, trust me, they offer bad price so they make money off the resell.
    You would be better off finding out what they are selling the game for 2nd hand and sell it yourself a little lower than that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭ffocused

TacoMan wrote: »

Driveclub is actually a great racer, all the launch problems are now fixed. I would not swap it for The Crew. If you do decide to trade it there is a ps4 game swap thread on the playstation forum here on boards. That would be my first port of call before trading to a store.

CEX have a few stores in Dublin if you go down that route www.ie.webuy.com is their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Has anyone seen it for cheap in the post christmas sale?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Has anyone seen it for cheap in the post christmas sale?

Cheapest I can see is €63 in Argos :(

Gamestop had it there for €30 but its gone back up now I think

Gamestop had it there for €30 but its gone back up now I think

I'd say that was the ps3 version. ps4 version is in huge demand, out of stock in a lot of places.

• Advertisement

Yeah sorry, PS3 and 360, the PS4 and Xbox One was €40
    Its like the current deal they have with Destiny

Yeah sorry, PS3 and 360, the PS4 and Xbox One was €40
    Its like the current deal they have with Destiny

Yeah they have it at €75 right now the jokers

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭smurf22

Wow HD is the best option if you want it cheap, right now its €45.59 with free shipping, theres usually an option for delivery insurance which does be only about 75 cents

Most items from that site come from Hong Kong so usually takes at least 4 working days to get delivered

http://www.ie.wowhd.com/games/grand-theft-auto-v-playstation-4/dp/40157045/68806277#bc=9d81

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭pedatron

Bought online on Saturday and started installing that night after download. Was only on 60% when I last checked last night. Been installing going on 48 hours now but can't check ti I'm home on the current number. Hardly done yet at the previous rate. Is this correct? Surely installing also means downloading the rest of the game as I think I only originally installed about 4GB and I know the game is about 40GB.

Anyone else experience this. Internet connection isn't hectic but It's decent. about 8mb

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Nearly started a new thread until I saw this,

Does anybody have suggestions on where to get the lowest price on a PS4?

I know Proco posted a great deal for the Ps and gta for €370, I'd say that deal is long gone by now,

So any suggestions would be a great help, thanks.

Looks like the argos deal for €370 is still going:

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3310773/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

There's an additional offer to get the Witcher 3 free with the above offer - PS4 + gta + witcher 3 for €370, ends tomorrow. Savage deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Nearly started a new thread until I saw this,

Does anybody have suggestions on where to get the lowest price on a PS4?

I know Proco posted a great deal for the Ps and gta for €370, I'd say that deal is long gone by now,

So any suggestions would be a great help, thanks.
    Think arguusssss does be the best deals around ya can get 500gb ps4 gta bundle and the witcher Game for 370 offer ends 2 June... Bit usually deals like this the whole time a few weeks back think ya could get a similar deal for 339...

Thanks Danny & Phobos, I'll check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

The Witcher seems to be out of stock. http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=346%2F6799

I've heard of argos allowing you to buy bundles and collecting the game when it comes back in stock.

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    The Witcher seems to be out of stock. http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=346%2F6799

I've heard of argos allowing you to buy bundles and collecting the game when it comes back in stock.

I'll keep an eye on it, thanks Proco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Has anyone seen a retail copy "cheap" anywhere?

It's dearer to buy it second hand in CEX (€65), than to buy it new in Argos (€61). :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a retail copy "cheap" anywhere?

It's dearer to buy it second hand in CEX (€65), than to buy it new in Argos (€61). :pac:

Amazon is always a good place to look. Seen it on there for £34 which is about €46.

Amazon link

Advertisement