Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTUNES - Deleted Tracks PLEASE HELP

• 13-02-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭

Hi - I would be soo grateful if someone could help me.

Basically last evening I was listening to itunes on my laptop when the system started an update automatically and rebooted my lap top.
    when it started back up and i went onto itunes i had lost all my playlists and most of my 18,000 tracks.

I really want my playlists and my play counts back so badly as I put so much work into constructiong them but all i seem to have now is 2,000 tracks that were added in December 2007 the first month that I had my laptop.

There is no sign of the 16,000 songs that I added in 2008 and 2009 and although some of them are on the hard disk of my PC they are not in my itunes and I have lost all my play count and my playlists which I woudl really love to get back !

Can anyone help please - is there anyway I can restore back my itunes to the way it looked 2 days ago ? Ive had problems with the internet the last week and someone installed a new virus proitection on my PC just the day before this happened. It would be so appreciated if anyone could help !. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved from laptops.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Download iPod Access for Windows , this will search the file system on the ipod for music and the add to iTunes library (Hopefully) .

Let me know how you get on , it worked for me .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

You say your have a PC, what OS are you using? Mac or Windows? If you are using a pc with windows xp, could you do a "System Restore" to before your problem happened. I don't know if this will help restore your itunes, its just a suggestion, good luck

start>all programs>accessories>system tools>system restore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

if your on a mac

use senuti to reload all your tunes onto your mac and then bring all tracks into itunes

it does playlists and ratings and all i think

Advertisement