Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Campervan parking along the Clare coast?

Options
  • 21-08-2015 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Morning all,

I am looking for the best place to park a campervan overnight along the coast. Ideally close to a surf spot, Lahinch or Fanore. As want to park beside the beach and surf a couple of times on Saturday.

Can anyone recommend good spots that are safe and beside the sea if possible?

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Spanish Point would be best for you.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Also fanore, I think there is another route to the beach near the campsite road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Fanore for parking is perfect I'd say. Heading south the second entrance to the beach leads to a carpark which is very near the beach. First entrance is to the campsite. Pretty much heaven there enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Auldloon wrote: »
    Fanore for parking is perfect I'd say. Heading south the second entrance to the beach leads to a carpark which is very near the beach. First entrance is to the campsite. Pretty much heaven there enjoy :)

There's a barrier at the entrance to the car park in Fanore.

Advertisement