Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pope calls for world political authority in new encyclical.

Options
  • 07-07-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

In a new encyclical entitled Charity in Truth, Pope Benedict XVI has called for a world political authority to manage the global economy, and for more government regulation of national economies.

RTE News Web Site
    He said 'there is an urgent need of a true world political authority" whose task would be "to manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result'.

Thats sounds suspiciously like what the rest of the political elite want as well, but they call it a New World Order. Thats what a "world political authority" would be. He also called for "more government regulation of national economies" what does he mean by that? It seems to me he believes a "world political authority" should regulate national economies. Thats a very clear sign of support for a one world federal government.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

I wouldn't read too much into it, the vatican have a fairly clean record when it comes to conspiracys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

TheManWho wrote: »
    I wouldn't read too much into it, the vatican have a fairly clean record when it comes to conspiracys.

Apart from protecting Nazis. And laundering Nazi gold. And laundering Mafia heorin money. And the ones about John Paul I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

Undergod wrote: »
    Apart from protecting Nazis. And laundering Nazi gold. And laundering Mafia heorin money. And the ones about John Paul I.

I was attempting sarcasm, I guess I have to go and practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

That's the problem with text-based communication.

But yeah, I wouldn't read too much into this either, I mean I don't think they hold any real political power.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

is that a sarcasm dripped post too???

the Church are a very powerful organisation, remember a lot of People actually BELIEVE the sh!t they spin about religionand God and stuff.

so yeah the NWO seems tobe gaining momentum, if we're not vigilint over the coming years theymay get their foothold inthe Public group conciousness and then we're all Fvcked :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

so yeah the NWO seems tobe gaining momentum, if we're not vigilint over the coming years theymay get their foothold inthe Public group conciousness and then we're all Fvcked :eek:

Do you think they have'nt got a foothold in the Public group consciousness , just goes to show how much you know , they do have a foothold in a very big way , they can make the public believe anything ,they use advanced technology to do with the mind , i have noticed this technology being used here in the irish media since the late nineties . And it is also used on the internet , they can make you believe anything and do .

We are all under illuminati mind control .

We need to start a thread on this here , anyone interested in finding out how they are being mind controlled ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

This is not the first time that a leader from the the worlds largest cult has come out with this statement. It was mentioned previously in December 2005 and this was before any current global economic crisis http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/pope-nwo.htm

It is inevitable that the false prophet of this upcoming economic order will come out from the Roman Church.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/pope-calls-for-a-new-world-economic-order-1810650.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

First point is the Pope isnt perfect on matters of humanity only on religious interpertations of the bible a narrow feild of religion.

This means the Pope speaking is not a whole lot different than ordinary joe soaps

Reading the material the Pope is critical of the UN and wants it replaced.The globalists that control the UN would not want that.The pope calls on Catholics to practice peace.In ight of the fact the UN looks to become the world government it might be the pope figures rather than fight a one world government idea which is already far advanced try to modify the plan and make the world government work for the "common good "of people as in what he said .

However his way to say the subject does open a can of worms as to exactly what he means which will make a CT possible that the Jesuits the believed one world government fans and premoters made the script so that there would be more than one meaning to what the Pope says

As a Catholic the Pope doesnt speak on my political opinion or for many Catholics political opinion which is similar to many Catholics and Christians who see any world government as BAD real BAD and not nesssary

"NO WAY FOR ANY WORLD GOVERNMENT OF ANY TYPE and VOTE NO TO LISBON"
    and that isnt against the Catholic religion to have independent political thought.

The ROI was made contary to the wishes of the Catholic church of that day which were happy to keep in with the concept of Royalty rules OK and republic was the source of all evil.

The CT may be correct some elements inside both the Catholic and Christian or maybe even Muslims are partywith MASON and Illumantee to making a one world government and that government would be the UN.

That doesnt for sure mean the Pope is on the same deal and the Pope may be mistaken in not calling for ensure there isnt a world government and in those issues the Pope being human can be mistaken or wrong or there exist the fact that maybe he is right ot modify the bad concept of the world government to a another type of less dangerous world government .Me I appose any world government and the Lisbon best I can

Derry

Advertisement