Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2012 Freedom Tower stargate

• 21-06-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭

Very interesting vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmSy07ISOw

The masonic symbolism is quite evident with the freedom tower and I believe that something pivotal is going to happen in 2012, but I think the elites are going to ensure their own destruction with whatever they unlock.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

that was ages ago man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

As soon as they started saying that the star of David is actually made up of two pyramids with 4 sides @ 00:39 & 00:53, I switched off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

The masonic symbolism is quite evident with the freedom tower and I believe that something pivotal is going to happen in 2012,

What do you believe is going to happen in 2012 ?

And also what causes you to believe this?

I have no idea, maybe first contact or a paradigm shift in human consciousness. I am wired to the universe and I sense 2012 will be a defining year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I have no idea, maybe first contact or a paradigm shift in human consciousness. I am wired to the universe and I sense 2012 will be a defining year.

Have you ever felt it about a year that has passed but nothing happened?

Have you ever felt it about a year that has passed but nothing happened?

No. I knew Y2K was going to blow over but in 2007 before the recession really became apparent in the news, I knew something very big was coming.

No. I knew Y2K was going to blow over but in 2007 before the recession really became apparent in the news, I knew something very big was coming.

So did I. Could feel it in my bones. Didn't tell anyone though, only afterwards.

So did I. Could feel it in my bones. Didn't tell anyone though, only afterwards.

Actually I think I know whats going to happen, there is going to be a third world war, or the beginnings of a major conflict. The collective subconscious know this as has been demonstrated by the surge in disaster/apocalypse movies and due to the fact that we have reached a cultural end point where nothing new is being produced. The time for the paradigm shift is at hand.

However by saying this I have now made it impossible for this to happen as I have affected the future quantum superimposition of states. So in a sense I have prevented world war three. But by saying this also, world war 3 may happen. So there is a 1/2 chance that world war three will happen in 2012 which are pretty high odds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

I know people here post the wackiest, stupidest stuff they can think of, but I would not be surprised if there is someone out there who believes this tripe.

• Advertisement

ben bedlam wrote: »
    I know people here post the wackiest, stupidest stuff they can think of, but I would not be surprised if there is someone out there who believes this tripe.

Hi there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Actually I think I know whats going to happen, there is going to be a third world war, or the beginnings of a major conflict. The collective subconscious know this as has been demonstrated by the surge in disaster/apocalypse movies and due to the fact that we have reached a cultural end point where nothing new is being produced. The time for the paradigm shift is at hand.

However by saying this I have now made it impossible for this to happen as I have affected the future quantum superimposition of states. So in a sense I have prevented world war three. But by saying this also, world war 3 may happen. So there is a 1/2 chance that world war three will happen in 2012 which are pretty high odds.

So if nothing of great note happens in 2012 are you going to admit it's all rubbish?

meglome wrote: »
    So if nothing of great note happens in 2012 are you going to admit it's all rubbish?

No, I'll give myself praise for saving you from world war 3 by predicting it such that it doesn't happen, though it may happen as I've said this.

No, I'll give myself praise for saving you from world war 3 by predicting it such that it doesn't happen, though it may happen as I've said this.

So either way you'll claim some sort of prediction or prevention. We could all do that.

I predict tomorrow it will be sunny, but if it doesnt, I shall claim that me thinking about it changed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

So either way you'll claim some sort of prediction or prevention. We could all do that.

I predict tomorrow it will be sunny, but if it doesnt, I shall claim that me thinking about it changed it.

Reminds me of the character Rincewind from the Discworld series,he can't die but if he believes that he can't die and tries to take advantage of it he will die :P

On topic.

I might point you skeptics in the direction of yesterdays Irish Times. Two articles were on topics normally confined to discussions on this forum, namely, the introduction of a card in the EU which contains all your personal data and citings of UFOs in Turkey. The former case is being taken seriously, not by conspiracy theorists but by civil liberties organizations. In the past year I have seen 3-4 articles on UFOs in broadsheets.

Something is happening and its building up. Ever notice that 2012 is the central date for the completion of a lot of projects? The Freedom Tower is the omega to the alpha of 911, which was another landmark in the process towards whats going to happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Emm okay. So if I understand this you're going to be right no matter what actually happens. I call shenanigans.

I might point you skeptics in the direction of yesterdays Irish Times. Two articles were on topics normally confined to discussions on this forum, namely, the introduction of a card in the EU which contains all your personal data and citings of UFOs in Turkey. The former case is being taken seriously, not by conspiracy theorists but by civil liberties organizations. In the past year I have seen 3-4 articles on UFOs in broadsheets.

You we've always been told that mainstream media wont cover this, and when they do its part of a greater conspiracy. So either the NWO doesnt control whats said in the papers, or they fed you this information to put you off the scent of a bigger story. Which is it?

meglome wrote: »
    Emm okay. So if I understand this you're going to be right no matter what actually happens. I call shenanigans.

Its not shenanigans, look a bit more closely at what I'm (not) predicting, its not like the weather. No one wants it to happen.
    You we've always been told that mainstream media wont cover this, and when they do its part of a greater conspiracy. So either the NWO doesnt control whats said in the papers, or they fed you this information to put you off the scent of a bigger story. Which is it?

They have so much control that they let this stuff leak because its not going to affect them anyway. At best its psychological preparation for the masses if all things come to a head. The events that are happening now, its all part of an elaborate game or simulation. Things connect perfectly. For example the woman who was killed in the Iranian protests, her name means voice or the call in farsi, see how perfectly that ties in with the current civil unrest, is it a coincidence? I don't think so, I think that we're living in a simulation and whatever the NWO has planned is going to bite them in the ass as they repeatedly forget the lessons of Newtons third law. For every malignant action towards power there is an equal and opposite reaction against that. This law permeates throughout the universe not just in physical motion, as it tries to reach a state of equilibrium, zero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I felt it in my bones too, but that might be because I have a slight interest in current affairs and realised that Ireland was over invested in an over inflated property boom and all booms must come to a bust & as a nation we were being very badly run. But that is way off topic.

I'm not normally into conspiracy theories or prophecy but have noticed 2012 being mentioned a couple of times and decided to have a quick google.
    http://www.2012endofdays.org/general/Predictions-for-2012.php

1. There have been three or four previous races and ages of humanity (depending upon the source you read). All of these have been destroyed in major cataclysms. December 21.2012 marks the end of this age and it will end in major catastrophes such as Earthquakes. (see commentary on this statement below)

2. For half of the katun (20 year Mayan cycle) there will be food, for half some misfortunes. This katun brings the end of the "word of God." It is a time of uniting for a cause.

3. As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war and ongoing Earth changes.

4. The Earth will undergo a magnetic field shift, reversing the polarity of the planet.

5. An asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.

Nostradamus also had a say on the subject but it seems like he has been saying the world is going to end for ages, and he does talk some jibberish.

I need to do more googling but does anyone know how big this "planet x" is meant to be? (why am i suddenly reminded of a simpsons ep?)

Native Americans tribes consider these to be the last years before the new age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TiCBrFQUa0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

More like non-sence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

People were talking about 2000 like this too. There were loads of theories out there that this and that was going to happen.

Nothing happened.
    Dates are only significant in the past, 1916 and 1945 for example.
    Future dates have no real meaning until their in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

well if u worked in construction ,,you would of known about 2 years before that.

More like non-sence

You probably thought that was funny. Read the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

The collective subconscious know this as has been demonstrated by the surge in disaster/apocalypse movies
    orly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Looks like it's going to be a great movie what ever happens....

2012 Movie Trailer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

looks like it could be a good movie but what will they spend the box office earnings on if the world ends?

if it really is the end why not spend the last 2 years of 'life as we know it' enjoying this life without worrying about longterm damages? or is that what 'they' want us to do!?
    lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

looks like it could be a good movie but what will they spend the box office earnings on if the world ends?

if it really is the end why not spend the last 2 years of 'life as we know it' enjoying this life without worrying about longterm damages? or is that what 'they' want us to do!?
    lol

well obviously the movie is hollywoods plan to raise money for the intergalactic spaceship they are building so all the Jews can escape before the world ends...

Advertisement