Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Truck breaker yards?

• 22-05-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    I'm looking for a diesel heater (such as an Eberspacher) which are often found in trucks where the drivers might sleep in.

Anyone know where i'd find a list of lorry breakers? Or can offer any advise on tracking down a diesel heater? I can get them from a marine supplier but the price is crazy, much cheaper from a lorry breaker

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

Halligans Breakers on the Blessington Road. You will find them on Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Apprentice Mechanic

There is a lad in Loughduff in Cavan under the name of Euro Breakers not that far from Granard in Longford if thats any use, If you need his number pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

There is a lad in Loughduff in Cavan under the name of Euro Breakers not that far from Granard in Longford if thats any use, If you need his number pm me

Can vouch for Euro Breakers. Got just what I was looking from them a few years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

What part of the country are you in ?

There is a truck breaker in Patrickswell, Co. Limerick. Don't have a number but could get you one if you needed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Apprentice Mechanic

There is a lad in socthshouse in monaghan which is not far clones also does sell new & second hand parts,pm if you need the number, the company is called Scanbitz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Folks please do PM me any numbers and i'll give them a call tomorrow :)

I'm in Galway, but willing to travel for the right part

Advertisement