Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has the Dublin Trimmings shop gone?

Options
  • 17-05-2007 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

The Dublin Trimmings shop had been just over the Ha'penny bridge but there is a nasty conveniance shop there now...
    But where did it go?
    If they closed for business rather than just moving (I hope they just moved) any suggestions to other shops with similar product range?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

The Woolen Mill is still there. They were hiring a while back. Is that a different place to the one you mean? They have that bronze statue in front?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

That street which runs beside the Powerscourt centre has a shop which sells trimmings if thats what yer looking for. Material and stuff yeah? I think its called murphy sheehy or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

Murphy Sheehey is great but not what I'm looking for... I think the one thats been replaced by yet another Centra was associated to the woolen mills across the other side of the bridge... might try and make it in and ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭japcars

Maytrim in Baldoyle Industrial Estate is the best place to try for all types of curtain trimmings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 langericious

yes they have moved into the woolen mills most of the same products are there and they are very helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 nomette

Hi,
    Trimmings has moved directly across the Halfpenny Bridge on the north side of the river, to Lower Ormond Quay. They moved a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BullfrogBlues

They have now moved to Capel St. about four doors down from Slatterys and are known as WM Trimmings.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭nekuchi

They also have a shop at the Walkinstown roundabout

Advertisement