Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on?

Options
  • 28-02-2014 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,732 ✭✭✭✭

Tuned in this evening and the wtf plumbing thread is closed. Shane007's account is closed too. What did I miss??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Tuned in this evening and the wtf plumbing thread is closed. Shane007's account is closed too. What did I miss??

Shane questioning a guy with years of gas experience but isn't RGII and so is an illegal service engineer putting lives at risk.
    I can't figure where he went wrong
    ( Shane ) that is.????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,732 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

scudo2 wrote: »
    Shane questioning a guy with years of gas experience but isn't RGII and so is an illegal service engineer putting lives at risk.
    ( Shane ) that is.????

What was wrong with that?

scudo2 wrote: »
    ( Shane ) that is.????

If questions on gas safety need to be asked or answered I'll deal with it or Tony or Micky we're all very experienced RGI's thank you, no help needed other than just report anything that is a concern.

I have no idea why Shane007 closed his account perhaps when he comes back as Shane00000007 he can tell you.

I think we'll leave this here, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement