Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean up Coolmine Woods

Options
  • 24-04-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

would anyone be interested in forming a task force to clean up coolmine woods. 2 or 3 hours on a Saturday should be enough. its getting pretty bad but if we do this once a year it should be ok. I'll be first to volunteer. i walk my dogs there and its getting pretty bad. Not Ongar or Tolka Vally bad but then the state of them is just disgraceful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

If you contact on Taisce you can get bags and the council will collect the rubbish collected if you contact them in advance..

Unfortunately it's a bit out of my way to actually head along, but there may be residence associations who would be interested in helping organise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

For future reference how about signing up for this next year http://www.nationalspringclean.org/index.php?pagetype=home

They send you bags, gloves, tabards etc for community clean ups. If anyone is around Waterville tomorrow there's a clean up at 11 in the woods in the centre of the development

Advertisement