Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 29-04-2014 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi everyone!

I'm moving to Dublin after the summer and I find a nice and cheap place to live. It' s in Tory Square. So I wanna know what's Blanchardstown like?? How much does monthly bus pass cost?? Are there any nice pubs near my street??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Tory Square is in Waterville, a new-ish development. It's close to a Spar, a great park and the national aquatic centre. In 15 minutes walk you can be either at the shopping centre which has shops, restaurants, cinemas and also a neighbouring library and theatre. 15 minutes will also bring you to Blanchardstown village. There are several pubs in the village, my favourite is the Vineyard in winter but in summer it's the 12th Lock near the canal.

Can't help on bus ticket prices, I know they're cheaper if you get them through your work. There's a bus stop really close to Tory. Further info on dublinbus.ie

Advertisement