Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

submissions in c class

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

tadix wrote: »
    i was just wondering weather toe holds ,calf cranks and kneebars are legal in c class mma?

All these are legal in C class.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tadix

thanks paul

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

legal but rare :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Its funny though cause most guys have awesome upper body defense and **** bottom defense so it's normally pretty easy to catch the guys. The amount of people I've caught with achilles locks and the like so far :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

manga_10 wrote: »
    Its funny though cause most guys have awesome upper body defense and **** bottom defense so it's normally pretty easy to catch the guys. The amount of people I've caught with achilles locks and the like so far :D

True but in a fight people can grit there teeth and tough it out and also you leave yourself open to attack also doing it!

Now with GNP its even more high risk as the defense of gettin up and over it leaves you in trouble with GNP.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Seriously, what type of clown would get caught in a knee bar or similar in a MMA fight? :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭t-ha

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    Seriously, what type of clown would get caught in a knee bar or similar in a MMA fight? :rolleyes::pac:
    Don't be so quick to laugh - I've seen it happen! In the main event of a fight card no less! What.a.loser. :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

t-ha wrote: »
    Don't be so quick to laugh - I've seen it happen! In the main event of a fight card no less! What.a.loser. :rolleyes::pac:
    At the very least tell me it happened towards the end of the third round or something when the guy was tired?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

tim you got cought cold with that one, very hard to react to that kind of situation, was pretty cool all the same though!

Advertisement