Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest School Stories

Options
  • 15-09-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I want to read everyone's funniest school stories whether it was pranks, a funny essay, bad behaviour everything.

Here is my funny story.

I always hated my science teacher so I once put pritt stick on her chair and on the inside handle of the door to the classroom bout maybe 5 minutes before class, I sat there in determination waiting for my teacher to arrive but before she arrived another teacher (who was also a nun) entered the room and put her hand on the door handle. She screamed "Everybody sit down and do not move" and then left the room I was scared at this point thinking my prank had been ruined but then our science teacher entered with report forms ( we had these forms in our school where if an incident takes place everyone involved had to write what happened -_- ). I wrote that I didn't notice our see anything but I also knew that some people did see me do it so I was scared I'd be caught and someone would say something about the chair luckily no one mentioned me or ratted me out. I couldn't hold in laughter and some other people in the class were laughing too, knowing what was coming what made it funnier was our teacher harking on " This is no laughing manner what would your parents think about this behaviour and know one seen it typical nobody is leaving the classroom till I find out who did it" She walked over to the chair and sat down her face immediately changed from serious to shock at what she just sat on, she didn't move at first as a roar of laughter from the backrow where me and a few friends were sitting distracted her. But then she jumped up and all we could hear was this peeling noise, her ass was covered in white and she ran faster than sonia o'sullivan out the door.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

We had an art teacher who had a still-born baby. A few months after, on her first day back, the kids in art class got a baby doll and covered it in red ink, wrapped it in crepe paper and put it on her desk, with a note saying "Ms. X's baby" Anyway, the class begun and Ms. X. entered the room and looked at the doll. She immediately started sobbing and ran out of the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Packie McCreary

ruskin wrote: »
    We had an art teacher who had a still-born baby. A few months after, on her first day back, the kids in art class got a baby doll and covered it in red ink, wrapped it in crepe paper and put it on her desk, with a note saying "Ms. X's baby" Anyway, the class begun and Ms. X. entered the room and looked at the doll. She immediately started sobbing and ran out of the room.

holy **** that's rough, did anyone get caught for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

We had an art teacher She immediately started sobbing and ran out of the room.

That is fcuked up. I know teenagers can be ruthless little bastards, but that is right into the realm of abuse there. I hope someone got reamed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

once put a teachers car up for sale at a super low price in the farmers journal , various back page personals in the buy and sell , irelands own etc...and ordered a lorry load of gravel off roadstone had had it tipped in his driveway.......all in one day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 369 ✭✭walkingshadow

We used to have a teacher in fifth class who would sneak up behind you during lunch and put his penis in you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

We used to have a teacher in fifth class who would sneak up behind you during lunch and put his penis in you.

Yeah, health and safety means I can't do that anymore...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Doctor C

During a supervised study period, a student in the room let a big loud fart and naturally there was an eruption of laughter,

The teacher that was supervising asked "Would the boy who done that please stand up" and after a moment the offending student stood up.

The teacher then addressed him saying "Do you not know that there's only three weeks to the Leaving Cert".

The offending student replied "yes sir, but I couldn't hold it that long"

The place erupted again with laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

What a fúcking scummy thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lumps Bumps n Blues

That was downright cruel. Whoever did that mustn't have had an ounce of empathy in his/her body. I don't know how anyone could think that would be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭HIB

Holy ****! If I worked in that school I would make it my personal mission to find whatever scummy bastard was responsible for that and make his/her life a living hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭XplaygirlX

ruskin wrote:

Thats sick and just plain wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭pkvader

I know a lad who pissed into a syringe and injected it into a classmates apple.

I know another fella who took a dump in toilet paper and put it in aonghus mcanallys coat pocket.

Edit Aonghus Mcanally was doing something at the school related to a sports day,this was 20 plus years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭squonk

What a crappy thing to do! That's a suspension/expulsion class incident if ever there was one. The poor woman. I'm no softie but you'd want to be some kind of especially heartless bástard to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

In secondary, someone stole the principal's cup and took pictures of it in local places. They stuck the pictures up on the walls in the halls of the school saying "missing, have you seen this cup?"

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭j.s. pill II

1: Back in 5th year we were called in to an assembly. The principal said there was an "incident" in one of the toilets which everyone needed to be aware of. He said a pupil had wrote "I hate this school" on the toilet wall - with fecal matter. He said the person who was responsible was not in trouble but that they should come forward as they clearly needed help. As this was an all boys school, there was a lot of sniggering and gufawing ,as you might imagine, but we all broke our collective holes laughing when the principal described how the caretaker spent the afternoon cleaning it off with domestos!

2: I recall posting this story in a different forum a few years back. I think it's worth a re-post to show, if nothing else, that the current generation really isn't so bad when compared to those who went before:

Back in school there something of a tradition where on their last day, the final year pupils would lightly vandalise the principal's car. nothing too serious - they'd just cover it in shaving foam, toilet paper and such like. One year, when I was one year behind the final year, the pupils did the usual shaving foam and toilet paper job. Not content however, one pupil decided to jump up on the car, drop her pants and take a big steaming sh!te on the roof. Not so bad except this was f**king primary school!

Olishi4 wrote: »
    In secondary, someone stole the principal's cup and took pictures of it in local places. They stuck the pictures up on the walls in the halls of the school saying "missing, have you seen this cup?"

That's actually class. Doesn't hurt anyone and is actually genuinely funny.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Our terrifying fifth class teacher was demonstrating verbs in Irish.

She screamed "Ag SIUL," and walked up and down the classroom.
    "AG RITH," and ran.
    "AG OL" and threw a cup full of water that was on her desk into her own face.

After the stunned silence she roared at us - "LAUGH" and ran out to the bathroom to our eruption of hysteria. The infinitive tense has never since been problematic to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭kronnn

Our terrifying fifth class teacher was demonstrating verbs in Irish.

She screamed "Ag SIUL," and walked up and down the classroom.
    "AG RITH," and ran.
    "AG OL" and threw a cup full of water that was on her desk into her own face.

After the stunned silence she roared at us - "LAUGH" and ran out to the bathroom to our eruption of hysteria. The infinitive tense has never since been problematic to me.

In the same vein, we had a 4th class teacher who had a habit of doing things like moving to the back of the room while we were all working and dropping a stool/chair on the ground or slamming a ruler on someones desk when they wern't paying attention, and loudly shouting "Go tobann." Scared the ****e out of us a lot, but I still remember that phrase ~13 years later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Myself and some of the lads snuck out to a Dana concert ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

I'm amazed you posted that as a "funny" story ?? :eek:

Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Christ. Reading some of these posts brings back horrid memories. I hated school. School in Ireland, certainly my school, stifled creativity in kids.

Many stories aren't funny but twisted and depraved but to share some of the funny ones.

Sometimes someone would place a toffee crisp wrapper on top of the door and close it so that the incoming teacher would have to open it to get in. Door would open, wrapper would fall and we would all hum the toffee crisp ad music. Hilarity ensued and sometimes detention.

Another time we put all the chairs in the class room facing backwards. Confused the crap out of the teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Comer1

Never happened

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mirandatour

:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

I can only remember the time when the wrist watches came out that had a remote on it. Kid in class had one and kept turning on the tv during class and the teacher couldn't figure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 5 noonan84

Got tricked into asking around for a glass hammer-will never live it down!

Advertisement