Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unibet refer a friend

• 04-06-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭

If this is against charter please remove mods.

So with the Unibet e30 champo league offer I checked out their site. Turns out you get e20 free cash into your account if you refer a friend.

My plan....
    someone with an account refers me and gets their e20.

I then refer the next person in line.

and so on and so forth.

Nice little extra for this crazy gambling-induced final

Edit: link: https://www.unibet.com/start/promotions/raf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

ill refer you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

markc91 wrote: »
    ill refer you?

Fair enough. I'll pm you details and get a/c set up over lunch. I think you just need my email address.

Hopefully someone will come along soon I can refer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

i am going to sign up later. someone pm the next persons username later when i am signing up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Good idea if everybody "joins the queue".
    Would imagine there's a lot of people who don't have a Unibet account.

Unfortunately markc91 was unable to refer me. dunno why that happened, but he can try refer jkelly85 and then jkelly refer me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I think me and In for tried before and the new sign up has to spend X Amount of money before you get it?

The offer doesn't seem to work :mad::mad:

Got onto their customer service bout this offer nor working. here is the response....

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

I am also up for doing this who ever is next in line to refer someone please pm me when the bonus team gets this sorted :)

Unfortunately this offer wont be back available for another 2 weeks. They said it was some technical problems? Would have been nice for everyone to get a free e20

• Advertisement

latest update. me thinks it wont be fixed in time :mad::(:mad::(

Thank you for contacting Unibet!

Thank you for sending in your screenshots, I have forwarded this over to our It team whom will investigate and obtain the root cause of the issue.

As soon as we have an update/further information we will be in touch, terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Visit our Help Centre to find answers to the frequently asked questions and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you require any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Advertisement