Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on a bet - Bookies mistake.

Options
  • 15-07-2015 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hello, I did a 6 team accumulator earlier today. It was a bit of a lucky pick really, I had never heard of some of the teams before.
    5 teams won and then I couldn't find the other team I was looking for.

Anyway after some investigation, I found out the bookies had put down the old name of a chinese football team on the coupon. Zhejiang Lucheng. They are now called Hangzhou Greentown. The thing is this team lost. Do you think I could have a case if I tried to collect my bet as a 5 team instead of a 6 team.

They've made a mistake and put down a team that hasn't been around since 2004. Any advice???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hello, I did a 6 team accumulator earlier today. It was a bit of a lucky pick really, I had never heard of some of the teams before.
    5 teams won and then I couldn't find the other team I was looking for.

Anyway after some investigation, I found out the bookies had put down the old name of a chinese football team on the coupon. Zhejiang Lucheng. They are now called Hangzhou Greentown. The thing is this team lost. Do you think I could have a case if I tried to collect my bet as a 5 team instead of a 6 team.

They've made a mistake and put down a team that hasn't been around since 2004. Any advice???

But they are still around..just a new name

You lost the bet, end-of really. .

Advertisement