Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neymar 9/2 for the copa goal scorer

Options
  • 17-06-2015 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

Think this is a good bet eachway. Neymar is the best international footballer in the world. Better than Messi.

The top 3 payout eachway so all he has to do is score enough goals to get into the top three for you to make a small profit. I would be certain he'll at least achieve this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Think this is a good bet eachway. Neymar is the best international footballer in the world. Better than Messi.

The top 3 payout eachway so all he has to do is score enough goals to get into the top three for you to make a small profit. I would be certain he'll at least achieve this.

Did you just say neymer is better than messi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Did you just say neymer is better than messi?

No, I said at international level he plays better...Do you watch all of Argentina and Brazil's games. If you do you shouldn't find this a very controversial statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

No, I said at international level he plays better...Do you watch all of Argentina and Brazil's games. If you do you shouldn't find this a very controversial statement.

No sorry I thought you were making a general statement, I don't watch them all but Argentina have a lot more than messi were as Brazil only seem to have neymar

No sorry I thought you were making a general statement, I don't watch them all but Argentina have a lot more than messi were as Brazil only seem to have neymar

Ah right sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

He got sent off last night after their 1-0 loss to Colombia.

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    He got sent off last night after their 1-0 loss to Colombia.

Aye, not ideal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Suspended until the semi final now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Terrible news, had 600 on him.

Austria! wrote: »
    Terrible news, had 600 on him.

You had 100 on at 6-1 or you had 600 on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Agüero has to be the pick of the bunch now! Argentina should go far in this comp and that'll be a deciding factor! He's in immense form too ... 7/2 atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

You had 100 on at 6-1 or you had 600 on him?

The latter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Think he only misses Venezeuelan game not 3games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

4 match ban. Out for the remainder of the tournament.
    www.bbc.com/sport/football/33208871

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Ouch

Advertisement