Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability Allowance and Rent Supplement

Options
  • 19-05-2012 6:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 NewBoss

Sorry, made a bit of a hash of my first post above. I'm on disability allowance (my only income). Recently finished college - I was living in rented private accomodation paid for by my parents for the last 12 months, on-campus before that. For various reasons, living at home full-time is not really an option right now. Am I entitled to rent supplement to rent a one bedroom place somewhere else? Thanks

anyone?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Start here http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/social_welfare_payments/supplementary_welfare_schemes/rent_supplement.html

There is no one here who will be able to say for certain if you would qualify for rent allowance.The only person who can answer that question is your local CWO.

Okay, thanks

Advertisement