Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medical Card Processing

• 29-05-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I submitted my Medical Card Application at the end of March, Received a letter end of April looking for additional information- they gave me 2 weeks to send requested information or my application would be cancelled.

I registered posted the information within 2 days and upon checking my application status online it stated that additional information was received on 2nd May.

I e-mailed them on 16th May looking for an update on my status, I received a reply stating that additional information was reveived and they would process as soon as they could.

I decided to ring today to see how long more i'd be waiting....The person who answered the phone said the system had no record of my additonal information being received. I explained about the e-mail i received and she asked me who had sent the e-mail and on what date. She seemd to know nothing about my application..even asking me what additional details were requested and what information i had posted to them.

She is going to call me back with details as soon as she has them.

I'm frustrated that having done everything they asked within the requested timeframe and then they don't seem to have a clue whats going on. I have sent an e-mail of complaint.

Anyone else had this problem?...anyone else waiting for long periods of time for medical cards?...any advice on how i should proceed.

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Just a note that the forum charter is very clear on comments about gov policy,dept of social protection and hse staff ect http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055070569

Have a nice thread:D

mp22

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

We were late submitting additional information, more than 2 weeks, the status was never updated so we rang. We were told the birth certs were lost, we resent by registered post, the syatus never updated again so we called, they couldnt find them but a few days later they were found, a decision came a few days later. Try calling again tomorrow in case the stuff turns up. I copied the cover sheet they sent and attached to each piece of information. As well as putting the applicants pps number on each sheet.

Advertisement