Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FC Barcelona Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Any of you lads know if its possible to get a season ticket for FCB? I'm gonna be living in Barcelona for the year like so wouldn't mind taking in a few games!

There's a massive waiting list to get one, which is a bugger as I've had to give mine up this year as I couldn't afford to renew it and nor can my dad :(:'(

You may be able to get a half-season ticket for the first half and then try and get one for the second half.

Hi lads.

Ill be in Barcelona when the 2nd leg of the super cup will be on.

Just found out that you can buy tickets on the Barca website for the match and you can print out the tickets.

Just wondering has anyone gone done this route before and if it was grand?

Really want to buy the tickets online just in case it is sold out when I get over there next week.

Thanks for any help.

There's no problem with it. It's as official as buying from the ticket office. Just so long as you purchase off the Barça site and no other ones that is

aaronh007 wrote: »
    There's no problem with it. It's as official as buying from the ticket office. Just so long as you purchase off the Barça site and no other ones that is

Thanks pal.

Ill buy them now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Thanks pal.

Ill buy them now :D

Be advised sometimes you are not able to print and collection at stadium will be required.

EDIT: You will need the credit card used to purchase and a form of ID usually.

• Advertisement

redout wrote: »
    Be advised sometimes you are not able to print and collection at stadium will be required.

EDIT: You will need the credit card used to purchase and a form of ID usually.

Id be able to bring the credit card with me but it wouldn't be my card. Would there be any problems if it wasn't my card?

And sorry lads just one last question. Any preference on which stand? North or South?

Id be able to bring the credit card with me but it wouldn't be my card. Would there be any problems if it wasn't my card?

And sorry lads just one last question. Any preference on which stand? North or South?

I let a mate use my soci card for the Arsenal match though he purchased with his credit card on my membership. Just flashed his credit card and my soci at the stadium and they said nothing. Soci cards have the pic of the member on them so they dont seem to have a problem.

Gol sud is where the Boixos Nois are located - the colourful bunch you see with all the flags and make all the noise. I sat there for the manita and was class. Right behind the goal where Xavi scored :D

Thanks for the help lads.

I know its only the super cup but i'm looking forward to it.

Cheers.

Cheers.

It's only Real! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

aaronh007 wrote: »
    There's a massive waiting list to get one, which is a bugger as I've had to give mine up this year as I couldn't afford to renew it and nor can my dad :(:'(

You may be able to get a half-season ticket for the first half and then try and get one for the second half.

Thanks man. They seem to have these 3,6 or 9 game tickets on Barca's site. Should I be able to get one of them?

Guess I'll get that and then visit grounds around the country then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

First Training session for Sanchez and Copa America players

81.jpg
    92.jpg
    121.jpg

Thanks man. They seem to have these 3,6 or 9 game tickets on Barca's site. Should I be able to get one of them?

Guess I'll get that and then visit grounds around the country then!

They don't really sell too many of those 9 game tickets tbh. 3 and 6 are the more regularly bought ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Supercopa 1st leg - Madrid v Barça - 14th August

The Dublin penya are meeting at Murray's (O'Connell St) for first leg this Sunday evening from 8pm if anyone is around and interested in watching it with us.

www.fcbdublin.com

Sorry me again lads :D

Just bought the tickets for the match there on the official Barcelona site.

There was no option to print tickets for this match but I thought id get an email or something with something to print out to bring to the ticket office in Barcelona or a reference number.

Do I just go to the ticket office in Barcelona and give them the credit card I purchased the tickets with and they'll give me the tickets?

Thanks for any help

There was no option to print tickets for this match but I thought id get an email or something with something to print out to bring to the ticket office in Barcelona or a reference number.

Do I just go to the ticket office in Barcelona and give them the credit card I purchased the tickets with and they'll give me the tickets?

Thanks for any help

Was there no reference no: on screen after you purchased?

Usually just the card will do - there is machines that you can use also but sometimes you will be required to go to a window to collect them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Cheers.

Was at the exact same game last year, it was a full house as far as I could tell, great atmosphere, Villa debut and Messi hat-trick. It'll be even more electric tis year with Real. Nou Camp on a match day is incredible.

Was there no reference no: on screen after you purchased?

Usually just the card will do - there is machines that you can use also but sometimes you will be required to go to a window to collect them.

Yeah there was no reference number.

Just said thank you for your purchase.

Unfortunately the option of printing tickets in not available for this match

and

You can collect your tickets at the Barcelona ticket office.

Yeah there was no reference number.

Just said thank you for your purchase.

Unfortunately the option of printing tickets in not available for this match

and

You can collect your tickets at the Barcelona ticket office.

Just make sure you have the credit which was used to purchase the tickets - u might need ID to prove you own the credit card.

Not sure how that will work for you as you said earlier the card is not yours - probably be ok but just bear it in mind.

From what I remember you are actually suppose to have the card holders ID - passport in your case to present along with the card if the card holder is not there in person.

Just make sure you have the credit which was used to purchase the tickets - u might need ID to prove you own the credit card.

Not sure how that will work for you as you said earlier the card is not yours - probably be ok but just bear it in mind.

From what I remember you are actually suppose to have the card holders ID - passport in your case to present along with the card if the card holder is not there in person.

Yeah I was reading on the site about buying tickets with a card you don't own.

It was hard to understand because it seemed to be badly translated but said something like a signed note or something from the card holder.

Its a family members card i'm using anyway so we both have the same last name so id say it will be grand.

Sorry for taking over the last 2 pages lads with questions.

Thanks for your help redout

Xavi was injured yesterday - wont play against Italy tomorrow and might not make the Supercopa on sunday.

Keirrison has returned to the club and will be playing with Barça B for the moment.

Puyo continues training alone but doesnt look likely to take part in the Supercopa - hasnt played since Wembley.

Dani Alves did not train yesterday - not sure as to why - think he had permission not to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Thanks for any help

Myself and my girlfriend went to one the matches at the tail end of last season. She booked them online via barca website and they said you could pick them up at any ticket kiosk in the city. Ticketmaster equivalent called "Fnac" we picked them up in. Needed credit card, ID (passport) to pick them up. As it is someone elses card you may need their card and ID. I know with ticketmaster ireland there is a word document that you can download and get the card owner to sign to say its ok. I presume this spanish crowd may have a similar feature?

Anyway, there were loads of Fnac kiosks about the city. The one we got them in was in the Forum Diagonal Mar shopping centre in a record store/electronics store....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Pique said on twitter that it's done. So not official but you know :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Valdes also said it would sorted in a natter of hours. Need. Official. Confirmation.

The thing I find hard to grasp is that he might not only find himself behind Xavi in the pecking order but now also Thiago - extraordinary.

What other midfield does Cesc walk into and find himself potentially 3rd in the pecking order?

Xavi, Cesc, Thiago, Iniesta, Mascherano and Busquets = Jizz overload.

Potentially a world class replacement in each of the 3 midfield positions.

(Talk now signing being left until sunday)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

All media outlets reporting the deal as being done now.

I have to say, Barcelona look terrifyingly look on paper this season. You have shifted out the deadwood like Bojan, Milito, etc. and brought in some incredibly good talent in the form of Sanchez and Fabregas. What will be the first choice team?

A 4-3-3 of Valdes, Abidal, Pique, Puyol, Alves, Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Sanchez, and Villa? Wonder how Pedro will feel moving from being a first team player to bench player. Also, one of Keita, Busquets and Mascherano will get almost no game time this season. Thiago is the wildcard in all of this. If he gets a chance and takes it, will Pep leave out one of the big name superstars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Finalised on Monday so as not to interupt preparation for Sunday.

Glad its over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

gimmick wrote: »
    Glad its over.

Same.

You've got cracking player there, treat him well. :(

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    Finalised on Monday so as not to interupt preparation for Sunday.

Glad its over.

Meh, its never over - wait and see what happens over Bellerin & Torral.

The club werent impressed with their departure at all.

Nothing you can do though with the way the laws in Spain stand.

English clubs can offer them contracts at a 16 whereas Spanish clubs cannot until they turn 18.

English clubs will then argue the 90min rule I suppose.

Advertisement