Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I Quit SWTOR Thread"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Dustaz wrote: »
    titan is the only thing that can save us!

I'm putting my money on Guild Wars 2 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well just cancelled my sub. :rolleyes:

i got up to level 32 on my imperial agent, sort of sad to see it go now, but i cant justify a 12eu per month sub on a game i play once a week.

its a good game, but i guess i just burned out of all mmorpgs. I would kill for that feeling that i had when i played WoW for the first time. when i was going for quest, i was going for advanture and exploration. Now its: "yup, just shut up and point me at what 10 or who 10 to kill".

i dont think its SWTOR problem, its just magic of mmorpgs is gone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,334 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

well just cancelled my sub. :rolleyes:

i got up to level 32 on my imperial agent, sort of sad to see it go now, but i cant justify a 12eu per month sub on a game i play once a week.

its a good game, but i guess i just burned out of all mmorpgs. I would kill for that feeling that i had when i played WoW for the first time. when i was going for quest, i was going for advanture and exploration. Now its: "yup, just shut up and point me at what 10 or who 10 to kill".

i dont think its SWTOR problem, its just magic of mmorpgs is gone.
    That's the first MMO experience talking m8; most MMOers go through it. The first one is always special; the rest are just another game and you become cynical and bitter like the rest of us :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Nody wrote: »
    That's the first MMO experience talking m8; most MMOers go through it. The first one is always special; the rest are just another game and you become cynical and bitter like the rest of us :P

It's why alot of people always compare or go back to wow. It's not that vanilla was stellar, it wasn't......but it was alot of peoples first MMO. The magic just doesn't replicate.

It's why so many call for something different. A new style MMO. People are pinning alot of hopes of guild wars 2 because just reading about it lets you know this won't be a clone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Kirby wrote: »
    It's why alot of people always compare or go back to wow. It's not that vanilla was stellar, it wasn't......but it was alot of peoples first MMO. The magic just doesn't replicate.

It's why so many call for something different. A new style MMO. People are pinning alot of hopes of guild wars 2 because just reading about it lets you know this won't be a clone.

Just for **** and giggles. Played wow today too. I could play only for 4 mins before I just quited. And went off playing bf3.

I am still looking forward to tera online, but after swtor I will look at it from the side first.

Swtor is great game, but it is just not for me anymore. I feel bad playing mmorpgs now, as i can't give as much time as I used to and I want to play other games instead. And we know that for sure lads: if you play mmorpg, then other games just go in to " newer played " shelf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

well if anyone who's leaving wants to give me their login details so I don't have to go to the bother of paying for the game, that'd be sweet ^ ^.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Just cancelled my subscription, since I haven't played it in about 3 weeks.

Enjoyed getting to 50 but after that what's the point? Playing the same flashpoints over and over to try and get better gear, to play other flashpoints over and over to get even better gear. Yawn.

Won't play another mmo until one comes along that does something different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Got level 50 inside 2 weeks, had alot of fun with the storyline even though the game was eating my poor laptop alive :(

Once i got level 50 i did the dailies for 1-2 days 2 of the Ilum ones were bugged and found this extremely boring, then decided maybe to make an alt then realised that the content besides the class parts would be 100% the same so i just stopped logging in.

To be honest i play mmo's for pvp mainly so the lack of pvp content was always going to be an issue, it was either 3 in my opinion warfronts, crap pvp on Ilum or ganking people trying to XP, now for me in a game which has had over 100,000,000 spent on it that is really really dissapointing even if it's just something added as an afterthought.

Also even though the game is limited by it's storyline i feel that 2 realm mmo's are a bad idea as balance will always tilt heavily one way or the other in pvp situations 3+ factions provides automatic balancing, 1 side gets too strong the other 2 gang up on them etc.

There was wayyyyy too much time spent zoning also and not being able to upgrade your ship was dissapointing ><

So went back to dark age of camelot for now while i wait for tera and gw2 and even tried my hand at making my 1st pvp video arr :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Got level 50 inside 2 weeks, had alot of fun with the storyline even though the game was eating my poor laptop alive :(

Once i got level 50 i did the dailies for 1-2 days 2 of the Ilum ones were bugged and found this extremely boring, then decided maybe to make an alt then realised that the content besides the class parts would be 100% the same so i just stopped logging in.

To be honest i play mmo's for pvp mainly so the lack of pvp content was always going to be an issue, it was either 3 in my opinion warfronts, crap pvp on Ilum or ganking people trying to XP, now for me in a game which has had over 100,000,000 spent on it that is really really dissapointing even if it's just something added as an afterthought.

Also even though the game is limited by it's storyline i feel that 2 realm mmo's are a bad idea as balance will always tilt heavily one way or the other in pvp situations 3+ factions provides automatic balancing, 1 side gets too strong the other 2 gang up on them etc.

There was wayyyyy too much time spent zoning also and not being able to upgrade your ship was dissapointing ><

So went back to dark age of camelot for now while i wait for tera and gw2 and even tried my hand at making my 1st pvp video arr :D

What's the music at the start of that vid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

She -Colaris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,298 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Yeah wont be renewing when it comes up mid march

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    3+ factions provides automatic balancing, 1 side gets too strong the other 2 gang up on them etc.

This is the 1 thing I would change if I was allowed. I'd make Bounty Hunters and Smugglers a "neutral" party because that makes sense and I'd allow the main story lines of the other factions opportunities to "fork" into it - e.g. a Jedi turns away from the path and wants to get married or an Imp Agent wants to turn "freelance" etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Shiminay wrote: »
    This is the 1 thing I would change if I was allowed. I'd make Bounty Hunters and Smugglers a "neutral" party because that makes sense and I'd allow the main story lines of the other factions opportunities to "fork" into it - e.g. a Jedi turns away from the path and wants to get married or an Imp Agent wants to turn "freelance" etc.

It would be great, and fitting in the Star Wars universe, to be allowed to change factions at certain points throughout the game. How many Jedi's have gone bad, and just as many seem to switch back. It'd probably be quite tough to manage though, with huge numbers changing sides on such a regular basis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Shiminay wrote: »

Three factions wouldnt work, because of the scenario outlined above, people ganging up on each other.

As it is two sides is hard to balance.

Then again ,thats for PVP, who gives a **** ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

TheDoc wrote: »
    Three factions wouldnt work

Yes it would. See DAoC for more details.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,334 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Jim wrote: »
    Yes it would. See DAoC for more details.
    While I agree in general that three factions is better then two the EQ PvP alignment server (Sullon Zek?) based on evil, neutral or good races (beyond the screw up of abilities in each respective group due to race and class combos) ended up with both Evil (by far largest around 60% pop) and Neutral (around 30% pop) camping in the good guys in (until Fancy the bard came along to even things out; if you don't know Fancy the bard then you're in for a treat).

Then again had it been two sides it would most likely still been greatly skewed and games such as DaOC, PS1 etc. showed that three way is a good middle route for pop imlbances to take as long as there's a decent enough balance on each side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Well I have been forced to quit from their shocking customer service side, despite actually liking the game. My client has been crashing since their patch around Christmas time. So I get about an average of 10 mins before the client locks up and crashes out on me sending me back to the Desktop. I cannot play the game in that manner, coming back to a corpse and I had no incentive to level to max knowing I had no end game prospects. Over 50 days of tickets and emails I'm basically told its my hardware. I sent on a system file and it showed I had a few blue screen crashes, honestly in 3 months I can count on one hand the number of blue screens I have had and I know the device that causes it. So today I get a mail saying my ticket is closed, they found 57 blue screen crashes on my system report I sent in. 57 must be some form of record surely? They said the crashes are going back to last May, which is funny really, because a new OS was installed in mid November. So there you have it, a complete cop out on their behalf. A couple of hundred people on the forums with the same issues I have and they don't know how to address it. First thing they latched onto to apportion blame elsewhere they went with. Some of the responses in the emails I got when arguing over the blue screen is shocking. I was told that SWTOR was crashing to save Windows from a blue screen caused by hardware about to fail. So now they have software that can preempt a hardware failure. Yet none of my other games have this feature which would be dead handy. Funny enough my hardware hasn't failed once when playing other games or in general.

I'd also like to point out how their system is messed up. I sent a reply last week and a few hours later got 7 unique ticket IDs in their auto generated replies. I thought nothing of it but the following day I had 4 responses, from 4 different agents, each asking me more or less the same thing. Absolute genius system they have up there :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thats pretty bad.

To be honest I'd be first looking for a refund for the game.

Secondly I'd be getitng onto news website and consumer affairs. They have won if you let that lie and they've got 50 quid outa you.

Thats disgraceful, I'm raging on your behalf here

But its the same as pretty much all their MAJOR issues, they just seem to ignore they are happening and blame everyone else.

Seemingly the piss poor response times of characters abilities is down to individual hardware. LOLOL

The game itself is an absolutely shocking example of how to make an accessible MMO, absolute resource hog with so many memory sinks : /

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

I'm looking into a refund on the origin website but the links are broken. I know someone in a topic on this said they managed to get a refund, any tips or links would be welcome.

witless1 wrote: »
    I'm looking into a refund on the origin website but the links are broken. I know someone in a topic on this said they managed to get a refund, any tips or links would be welcome.
    Request it in the customer chat (and send them the ticket(s) in question as reason to why); that is what the other person did if I remember correct.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bodhisatvah

I quit because I only play like once a week and every time I have to download something, patch, hotfix, it's always something. And most of the time it gets stuck so I have to click the repair button wich only gets stuck in a loop. So most of the time I get to reinstall the game and play for half an hour. I've read how to fix this but I don't even want to start on that. A game should work if you buy it!
    The game itself felt more like a single player game with a chat function. All quests felt the same, click an object and kill 20 mobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,403 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

The game itself felt more like a single player game with a chat function. All quests felt the same, click an object and kill 20 mobs.

Thats the majority of MMO's im afraid.

I agree with all the hotfixes. Theres alot of little niggling issues with it lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Vicxas wrote: »
    Thats the majority of MMO's im afraid.

I agree with all the hotfixes. Theres alot of little niggling issues with it lately.

Wow felt more like an mmo to me than swtor. Many more people per server, always something being said in general chat, cities were vibrant and it was actualy possible to group for things in under half an hour :rolleyes:

Eoin247 wrote: »
    Wow felt more like an mmo to me than swtor. Many more people per server, always something being said in general chat, cities were vibrant and it was actualy possible to group for things in under half an hour :rolleyes:

Cant argue with that, However the majority of people crowded into Orgriammar and Stormwind. The other cities felt dead.

SWTOR has this problem too. people hang around fleet and everywhere else feels dead. They need to merge servers to bolster the populations.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Psychosis

Im done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Cant argue with that, However the majority of people crowded into Orgriammar and Stormwind. The other cities felt dead.

SWTOR has this problem too. people hang around fleet and everywhere else feels dead. They need to merge servers to bolster the populations.

Very true. Server merges need to happen ASAP. It's discouraging to be on a planet and not see a single other player. It's also true about in WoW players congregated in the main captial cities and not much else - I fequently remember Undercity and Thunderbluff being ghost towns

Very true. Server merges need to happen ASAP. It's discouraging to be on a planet and not see a single other player. It's also true about in WoW players congregated in the main captial cities and not much else - I fequently remember Undercity and Thunderbluff being ghost towns

Thunderbluff moreso, Silvermoon city was even worse, 3 people max in that place.

I hope they merge servers. I would be so much happier with the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Fleet often feels dead too. Never hear any banter,trade or many LFGs. I'm on a pvp server that by SWTOR server standards is a bit if not more over average population. I wish they would just get on with it and do merges/transfers. If i find another decent game to play before GW2 i'll probably cancel my sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Gone to Tera .. Love it... best MMO I have played in donkeys years! Havent had this much fun since DAoC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Playboy wrote: »
    Gone to Tera .. Love it... best MMO I have played in donkeys years! Havent had this much fun since DAoC

Likewise, makes a laugh of swtor tbh.

• Advertisement

Sticking with TOR myself, gonna try and see the dark days out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

So the game is still a disappointment? I was going to try it again but I think I'll give it a miss. Haven't played since release. Playing Tera myself now and find it way more fun then swtor was.

Limericks wrote: »
    So the game is still a disappointment? I was going to try it again but I think I'll give it a miss. Haven't played since release. Playing Tera myself now and find it way more fun then swtor was.

Honestly... I'd wait until 1.3 and the server transfers bolster some server numbers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭promethius42

Gave up on this game a few months ago, things are definitely going downhill for TOR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

If the merges and transfers don't solve the populations problem , then I'll be quitting too. Logged onto Republic and Imperials Fleets at the weekend and found 30 on Republic and 15 on Imperial. It would be sad to see the game die like this as it really is so much fun, but with hardly anyone around, it's getting more difficult to justify the subscription.

If the merges and transfers don't solve the populations problem , then I'll be quitting too. Logged onto Republic and Imperials Fleets at the weekend and found 30 on Republic and 15 on Imperial. It would be sad to see the game die like this as it really is so much fun, but with hardly anyone around, it's getting more difficult to justify the subscription.

Agreed, i bought Diablo over the weekend and my urge to play TOR was non-existent. Its sad really :(

I got APB last year as it was free. The main reason for getting it was to tie me over until star wars was released. Did that, still playing APB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

for as much as fanboy i wanted to be, it's becoming a bit hard to justify subscribing the game--

i tend to feed game cards-- i've 20-something days left and an extra game card but i must say we barely have any motivation to log in anymore--

the guild is becoming a bit bored of repeating the same raids, which involve using pretty much the same tactics, over and over

we have been logging in to raid, nothing else-- with diablo 3 out, we moved back to raid 8-man (instead of 16-man) and the last couple raid nights we didn't even have enough people to do a small team-- with 30 people in the fleet at the same time, i think the game is really dying and i'm not sure if it'll be the server transfers that will save it

i think it's a pity, really-- because this game had so much potential, and ended up being the same old stuff-- i'm not disappointed and i don't regret buying/paying for the game, but it's sad to see my child's dream lightsaber being represented as a kitchen knife with led lights that sometimes hurts droids

guild is working more like a game hub than a star-wars guild-- we just get together in the forum, have a board of officers that we move across the games and whatever game we play, it's business as usual

for as much as fanboy i wanted to be, it's becoming a bit hard to justify subscribing the game--

i tend to feed game cards-- i've 20-something days left and an extra game card but i must say we barely have any motivation to log in anymore--

the guild is becoming a bit bored of repeating the same raids, which involve using pretty much the same tactics, over and over

we have been logging in to raid, nothing else-- with diablo 3 out, we moved back to raid 8-man (instead of 16-man) and the last couple raid nights we didn't even have enough people to do a small team-- with 30 people in the fleet at the same time, i think the game is really dying and i'm not sure if it'll be the server transfers that will save it

i think it's a pity, really-- because this game had so much potential, and ended up being the same old stuff-- i'm not disappointed and i don't regret buying/paying for the game, but it's sad to see my child's dream lightsaber being represented as a kitchen knife with led lights that sometimes hurts droids

guild is working more like a game hub than a star-wars guild-- we just get together in the forum, have a board of officers that we move across the games and whatever game we play, it's business as usual

Im inclined to agree with you, the focus that EA and Bioware seem to be going for is "Hey why dont you make a new character and replay the same content while we flesh out the endgame"

This is a bad idea, the last thing i want to do is get to 50 and immediately start a new Alt. Maybe we've all become too used to the likes of Warcraft where the endgame dungeons/raids etc keep you going for a while, or just kick your ass for weeks.
    But I remember WoW when the end game was just as bad as this, but Blizzard didnt make it as obvious. They held community events and stuff that sent you around Azeroth and distracted you while they padded out the game.

TOR needs to listen to its fans and take on the feedback, make server xfers happen. Make group finder cross server. Fix the horrible bugs in flashpoints.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Im inclined to agree with you, the focus that EA and Bioware seem to be going for is "Hey why dont you make a new character and replay the same content while we flesh out the endgame"

This is a bad idea, the last thing i want to do is get to 50 and immediately start a new Alt. Maybe we've all become too used to the likes of Warcraft where the endgame dungeons/raids etc keep you going for a while, or just kick your ass for weeks.
    But I remember WoW when the end game was just as bad as this, but Blizzard didnt make it as obvious. They held community events and stuff that sent you around Azeroth and distracted you while they padded out the game.

TOR needs to listen to its fans and take on the feedback, make server xfers happen. Make group finder cross server. Fix the horrible bugs in flashpoints.

Agreed, I'm a committed altoholic (all 8 slots filled) but BioWare really needs to start engaging with, rather than dictating to the community.

Agreed, I'm a committed altoholic (all 8 slots filled) but BioWare really needs to start engaging with, rather than dictating to the community.

Did you see the community posts, they're carefully selected posts that in no way address the issues with the game. They always focus on really stupid things like armour color, Legacy items and other nonsense just to divert focus from the true problems.

I seen the E3 video.... there isnt alot coming out this year :/

Did you see the community posts, they're carefully selected posts that in no way address the issues with the game. They always focus on really stupid things like armour color, Legacy items and other nonsense just to divert focus from the true problems.

I seen the E3 video.... there isnt alot coming out this year :/

Yeah, I've been on the swtor forums since November '08, had over 5,000 posts before they wiped it (another stupid community destroying decision) and I've always been amused at how blatantly obvious they've been with picking posts to reply to.

While I'd say something like armour matching was an important visual feature, there was never a good reason given as to why it was removed in beta. Same with pre made warzones. We're just expected to sit back and accept that BioWare's internal testing team who've fumbled so much before miraculously won't do it this time.

No offense to DE and whoever is still there from the original development team but when you start dictating to players about what they want rather than listening to what they want you've already failed.

News we're getting an increased level cap for instance just reeks of WOW did it, therefore we must follow suit.

Thats this generation MMO's problems. If WoW must do it WE must do it.

Thats why i admire EVE so much. they just do they're own thing and consistently have over 300000 players online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Thats this generation MMO's problems. If WoW must do it WE must do it.

Thats why i admire EVE so much. they just do they're own thing and consistently have over 300000 players online.

EvE and WoW are to very different types of game tho and can't really be compared like for like. SWTOR is nothing more that a bad WoW clone with voiceovers that launched without the most basic MMO features that every MMO on the market has nevermind WoW.

Not arguing with you on that, A voiceover in a game does not make it better....

• Advertisement

Eh I like the voices, I think it adds a good bit of depth to the game. Sure now I spacebar through conversations I've had before most of the time but its still a much more interactive process than loads of text.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

I quit a few days ago. Well i didnt so much quit as im not renewing my sub for a while. I might go back to it around christmas just to see how things turned out.

I actually was really enjoying the game but what i really didnt like about it was it didnt feel like a proper MMO. Sure the instances class quest sections were pretty neat i like that idea so 15 of you arent waiting around for the same boss to re-spawn., Loved the story sections too some of the best Quest Based story quests I've EVER played. Story telling was top notch.

But where it failed was in a few places for me. I know the forms over on TOR.com fourms people were foaming at the mouth for reasons why they think the game sucks, No Ranking PVP, No World PVP, Broken GTN, Not having a LFG system, Not having a cross server LFG, Trying to implement an LFG Tool. All of them Valid points.

But being honest what really killed it for me in the end was server pops. The server i was on had 12 people primetime on a sat night. I really REALLY dont like the way they used the shards to break up servers I hit level 40 a few days ago and the planet im on now is literally deserted theres like 3 people on the planet im on. Thats not an MMO in my eyes and for a while it was ok i lived with it, The games content kept me going the bounty hunter storyline was epic loved it. but then my guild fell apart and that was that.

I tried posting something like this above on the TOR forums but basically what ive realized is if you post ANYTHING on the fourms you get flamed from one of two camps the "just re-roll on a different server, stop hating on the game this game rocks" crowd or the "everything EA and bioware touch turn to bantha fodder this game sucks for reasons x,y,z" crowd so i dont even bother logging on anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

As someone said in another thread, they literally just fixed this last week. They've opened up free transfers from 90% of servers to the other 10%, which now have great populations.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

been playing since release and love the warzones in this game, i just got a gamecard for wow to see about leveling a hunter with my mate and his friend on a new server, boy did i get a shock.

I had no heirlooms at lv 15 when my goblin hunter was finally able to complete his storyline and get into some battlegrounds and i found myself getting one shotted by hunters rogues and mages with heirloom gear. Some difference between the warzones in swtor and battlegrounds in wow.

At least in swtor with a lv 10 u can get top damage in warzones and really make an impact on your team winning. A lv 10 can if played smart take down a lv 49 because everyones abilities are bolstered to lv 50. Where as in WoW a lv 11 vs a lv 19 is gonna get seven shades of crap thumped out of him or even a lv 11 vs a lv 11 with heirlooms is gonna get spanked/one shotted.

Returning to wow i have seen the major flaw they have with the brackets in pvp and how its all about the gear, at least in swtor is about unlocking your abilities and your skill playing with them. Both games could learn alot from each other. I would like to see wow bring in the bolster mechanic while also keeping the 10 - 19 bracket. Likewise swtor when it finally gets cross-server pvp wz's should make 10 - 19, 20 - 29 brackets like wow.

Anyways i abandoned the goblin hunter i made on the new realm and decided to use my own heirlooms and transfer the character to the other server later. I dont enjoy being one shotted. Still playing swtor too and prefer the way they bolster people so its more fair.

Going to hop on tonight and see how much my server has changed. All i need now is a cross sever LFG and ill settle in for the long haul. Love this game too much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement