Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning to swtor ; Advice

Options
  • 29-10-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey lads,

Re subd this week, im on Tomb of Freedom Nadd.

Just a few questions if anyone still playing,

All my characters on this server, whats the population like ?

Most overpowered class for pvp and pve ?

More people playing republic or empire ?

Basically a quick low down on the state of game atm and where is the best server to roll

cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 aoodi

been playing on that server for a while now, not got a level 50 yet, rerolled few times. im empire not a bad game. its free too play now. alot more people started or gone back too it since then. old post just stumbled on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Well for what its worth a mate and myself decided to give this a try as we wanted to play an MMO together...and we're on the same server as mentioned earlier...but only to level 20 so far.

Iplayed this originally when it came out...but only for 10 levels...feels a little different from the early days...not sure that I like the 'buying credits for stuff' part of it now...but think both of us will continue till end level and see how we're feeling then.

But enjoying it...especially I guess as I have someone with me too...and we're leveling together. Is there much of an Irish element on Tomb of Freedom Nadd? Would like to hook up with familiars!

S

• Registered Users Posts: 40 aoodi

Surion wrote: »
    Well for what its worth a mate and myself decided to give this a try as we wanted to play an MMO together...and we're on the same server as mentioned earlier...but only to level 20 so far.

Iplayed this originally when it came out...but only for 10 levels...feels a little different from the early days...not sure that I like the 'buying credits for stuff' part of it now...but think both of us will continue till end level and see how we're feeling then.

But enjoying it...especially I guess as I have someone with me too...and we're leveling together. Is there much of an Irish element on Tomb of Freedom Nadd? Would like to hook up with familiars!

S
    iv no idea about irish on the server, kinda keep to myself lol, swtor isnt really social unless your in a good guild or play with friends. but i see alot of Russians and soso on tomb of freedom nadd,
    are you empire? if so you can hit me up in game, 38 buntyhunter, vibierso
    f2p is really restricted your better off subn for a month see the difference, you also get 500 free market points. but on xp bonuses or ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Considering subbing back to TOR in the next while (maining a BH on Progenitor). Logged on a few times but the amount of restrictions, even on a "Preferred Account" make the game a real pain to play at level 50.

Advertisement