Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with Aer Lingus advanced checkin

Options
  • 29-07-2015 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Yesterday, I was on airlingus.com in order to advance check-in for my flight to Lyon this Sunday, August 2nd. I was able to checkin and print the boarding card for the outbound flight. However, it was then I realised I forgot to prebook baggage for the flights.
    I went back into my booking in order to add baggage and also checkin and print BP for my return flight Lyon - Dublin on Saturday, August 15th. However, I was only able to add a bag for the return flight as I had already checked in for the Dublin - Lyon Sector. I was informed on the website I could not now add Baggage to this flight as I was already checked-in (an oversight on my behalf).

Nevertheless, I then proceeded to advance checkin & print boarding pass for the return Lyon - Dublin flight but this option is now unavailable to me whereas it was initially. Every time I login to manage booking / online checkin, the return flight is grey on screen and the option of checkin is unavailable. Is this because I've added a bag to this flight??

I am not sure why this is now an unavailable option on the Mange booking / Online Checkin page. I had already booked and paid for my seats for both flights in advance of this.

Any info. is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

You would be as well to contact their reservations helpdesk at this stage as they can clear up any confusion and will probably be able to add a bag to your outward trip.

1890 800600
    Open 08:00-18:30 Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00 Sat-Sun & Bank Holidays

Advertisement