Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bikes in garden shed...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

3 years ago some dick broke into my shed and stole some tools and a few other bits.
    After that i installed sensor lights, and an 8 camera cctv system and I now have a very territorial German Shepard
    I like to think that guy will jump my fence again sometime soon :)
    I'll get great pleasure in watching the cctv footage of him approaching my shed and the place lighting up and he turns to run then sh1ts himself while wondering if he can outrun the dog to the fence :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭a148pro

None of my bikes are really worth robbing, hopefully even a junkie in the dark can see that, but thinking of upgrading. If I did I was thinking I could just lock the three of them together and possibly through the bike stand I use for them (bikes are in a wooden shed).

Assuming I had a very heavy duty lock, like the motorbike one mentioned, this would do the trick, as even the most enterprising junkie would struggle to lift three bikes and they're never going to use any power tools as all the houses are close together?

Advertisement