Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Christmas Guide - What do you think of this year's Telly Line-up?

Options
  • 14-12-2007 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not talking about the content, because quite frankly that was rather poor.

I get the Rte Guide once a year, the Christmas Guide edition, because mostly I don't like it at all. However, it's great for listing out the tv and movies over Christmas.

So what do you think of this year's telly line-up? Better than last year? Worse?

I think it's better to be truthful, a few movies which I definetely will want to watch.

The downside of it though is that it fails to mention tv on channels like E4 and Skyone , as reguards for movies on the movie listing spreadsheet.

Does anyone know of any other decent Christmas guides I could get? ( that covers the wider array of good tv shows on over Christmas)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

do you ever get out??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Plenty. Thanks for asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

What's the big Christmas Day movie this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,055 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

this gives some details of rtes movies/lineup

http://www.rte.ie/tv/newseason/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I had a glance over the listings over the last week or so on Digiguide and I am not excited by the schedules. Christmas day RTÉ One are showing a Bridget Jones movie. Great way to cater for your audience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement