Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

English paper 2 poetry

• 04-02-2016 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Mock tomorrow morning I've done a fair bit of study so I'm not too panicked but I don't know how many poems I need per poet for my essays.
    I was thinking 3 with 3 (minimum) quotes I can apply to possible questions.
    Do I need more? Or am I good going with that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomk_1111

We were told 4/5 per poet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Yeah I would definitely do more than 3, the ideal I've heard from everyone is approximately 5 give or take one per essay with one paragraph dedicated to each poem, obviously too late now for the mocks but you should definitely do a few more for the real thing - I would say to cover 6 per poet just so you have an extra one in case one of them doesn't seem relevant to the question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

emersyn wrote: »
    Yeah I would definitely do more than 3, the ideal I've heard from everyone is approximately 5 give or take one per essay with one paragraph dedicated to each poem, obviously too late now for the mocks but you should definitely do a few more for the real thing - I would say to cover 6 per poet just so you have an extra one in case one of them doesn't seem relevant to the question

I did 4, that was just short notice (read didn't study) thanks, I think I'll start around Easter to make up for lost time

Advertisement