Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling My Car

Options
  • 21-07-2015 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

Just looking for some advice or someone with selling/car experience.

I am going to be selling my car, its a Huyndai Tucson '05 Petrol 1.6 Jeep. They tyres front two tyres are terrible worn,no hand break, no nct and tax.

It drives well other than that, just needs some time and TLC.

An ideas on pricing?

Pleas help.

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭5ub

I didn't even know these came in with a 1.6.

700 to 1k would be my estimate. They aren't too expensive with test

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

2.0 petrol?

It's pretty worthless as it stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Redhead86

Sorry, 2.0 ltr petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say your best hope is a mechanic buys it as a doer upper but don't expect to get offered much for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Bigus

There's only 1200 Tucson s for sale on done deal along with 2700 Santa Fe mk 1
    Today
    Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

According to my data set, your overall average price is €3013 based on 48 cars. Average mileage is about 125k. However, bare in mind that you have no tax or NCT, along with your condition, which will lop a good bit off your asking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭goochy

cant you get these jobs done and nct ? its just private buyers wont want car needing work and its not a popular model - 2 litre petrol ! i would spend the money you will get much more back when selling. good luck

Advertisement