Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xtra vision or other rental places in limerick

Options
  • 07-05-2011 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

ok since the last thread was closed and im not th op so i cant copmplain aparantly. i decided to start thread 2.0:D

as stated in the other thead xtra vision as a company are looking a bit fragile to say the least.

the xtra vision on thomas street has been colosed.

im wondering what stores are still around town as i was hoping to rnt games over the summer and thomas street was the closest store to me.

i went to their site but it still lists thomas street as a store so if others losed im sure the site wouldnt have removed them either.

so has thomas street stoe closed or did it move somewhere?? also what store are still in the city??? what other rental places for games are around the city???

#please dont close thread as its a limerick issue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭manna452121

I have moved the first post as advised.What about the people from Limerick who work in these shops.Their shop on the Ennis Rd is still open but a bit out of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

They have shops in Grove Island, Corbally, Parkway Shopping Centre & St Nessan's Rd dooradoyle. Don't know if there's anywhere else. There used to be a really good DVD place down on Henry St across from the Corner Flag don't know if he rent's games tho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Jofspring

There is still one on the ennis road too.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Moviedrome on Henry Street opposite The Corner Flag has a good selection of stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Moviedrome is by far and away the best place to rent movies in town. Up across the road from the Corner flag pub on Henry street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Another +1 for Moviedrome. Better selection there than the Xtravision that was on Thomas street.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Better selection there than the Xtravision that was on Thomas street.
    TBH it wouldn't be hard to be better than that one. I always found it useless if i ever went in there for anything. The one in Grove Island i find great and the staff in there are vv good & helpful

Advertisement