Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locate a bouncy castle for communion

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

A friend of mine is in dire straits, she can't locate a bouncy castle for her daughter's communion, from what I hear, she said they're all already booked out.

Anyone know if there are any available for hire in the Limerick City region for communion dates in May?

Cheers,
    Martin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Lcronin2011

http://www.castleslimerick.ie/

May be luck with them? apparantly they have a few dates left if you click on the communion bookings?

Also try, http://www.munsterbusiness.ie/crazycastles/ May be worth giving them a ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Also try Jolly John's Bouncy Castles. Number is in the phone book.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Try companies based further afield in Galway, Clare, Tipp etc, I'm sure they'd consider delivery if you were to give them business.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

HT Promotions in shannon would be worth a call.

(061)360899

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭phog

Rather than everyone listing places where it might be possible to get one why doesn't the OP list the places they've tried and were booked out, then anyone that knows of a place that is not on the OP's list can give the name and contact for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

There's a crowd I got stuff from before out in west Limerick - Crazy Castles

edit - Actually the website looks like it's down but I'll see can I dig up a number for you

double edit - I see someone has listed them already. I should read before I respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

I just bought a fine big enough bouncy castle for my daughters birthday, it was 200 in smyths. came with a slide, electric motor that you plug in and its up in a minute tops. Great buy altogether and she will hopefully use it for the next few years. Without the slide it was 129.99 in smyths. Certainly worth your while looking into it as the same one was being hired out for a 100 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ma11achy

Thanks to all for your replies - she managed to get one of the last remaining two bouncy castles in Ireland yesterday...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 124 ✭✭nickybutler

<snip>

Advertisement