Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Britney guest starring in How I Met Your Mother

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

****e show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm annoyed about this. I think the show is great and I don't want to have to look at her when I'm watching it, thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

It is a great show, I can only see her detracting from it's funniness

MattKid wrote: »
    It is a great show, I can only see her detracting from it's funniness

+1 Million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

I think this is a great show esp. Barney. I think Britney is just looking for anything to kick start her career again but judging by her acting skills i don't think this is it.
    So what do you think about the rumour Alicia Silverstone dropped out hours after finding out Britney would be in it? Silverstone has denied Britney is the reason.

• Advertisement

Ok, I saw the episode with Britney in it this evening.

She is terrible, I mean really, really terrible. The rest of the episode was good but she just made herself look really stupid. She can't act.

Sarah Chalke (Eliot from scrubs) also guest stars and is very good in it so makes Britney look even worse.

Poor Britney, she's a tryer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

great show, it like that show tha used to be bbc2 pulling or something

Advertisement