Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Hawk Down Irish Server and Squad

Options
  • 19-02-2004 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

For anyone who is interested, a new Irish multiplayer server has just been setup for Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.
    It's name at the moment is JOSquad Recruiting.
    The server is Irish so 56k players should be able to get decent pings.
    At the moment the server only runs from 6pm to 10pm weekdays, and all weekend.
    This may change as we get more interest in the server.
    The server belongs to JOSquad who are currently recruiting all levels of players.
    The squad only plays for fun and the enjoyment of the game.

This squad has been setup in preperation for Novalogics forthcoming release of Joint Operations.
    Please come and join us if ya want somewhere to hang your hat and have a laugh.

MODS: If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move. Thanks

See ya on the other side.

Nuno aka MOJO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

P.S.

The JOSquad server is running the latest Black Hawk Down patch (1.5.0.5), which means you'll need to update your game aswell.
    Patch is available here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Why not provide an address to said server ?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Nuno

OOps!!

193.120.73.213/17479

The server is called ! JOSquad Recruiting
    Search for JOSquad in either BHD Pinger / BHD Joiner / or the ingame search function.

Thanks for pointing out that gaff Hellfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'll sticky this for a while.

Also I'm thinking about a sticky containing a list of game servers. Could be useful. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭oakers

Coolio,

I'll have to pop in and see you some time! :D

See you in there!

Oakers

• Advertisement
Advertisement